Page 9: The Date

Eva had classes, but she couldn't wait for her date with Loki.

"How should I dress?" She asked.

"Dress however you like." Loki answers cryptically.

Eva sighed. "Can't you tell me what we are going to do?"

Loki chuckles. "Eva. You'll be beautiful no matter what, I just want you to be you. But, my goal is to make this the best date of your life."

Eva rolled her eyes. "Won't have to try that hard."

Again, Loki chuckles as he lifts Eva's hand to his lips and plants a kiss on her knuckles. "Until later, m'lady."

~ THE DATE ~

Eva decided to stick to flats and a simple dress with a cardigan.

Didn't matter to Loki, she was still the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on, goddess or not, she was his goddess.

She smiled as Loki grabbed her hand. "Where are we going?"

"Ah yes, well Wanda said I must try to impress you on our first date, so we are doing a few different things that I have arranged tonight. I do hope that's okay?"

Eva nods. "That's fine, but what are we starting with?"

"This way." Loki points.

~ MUSEUM ~

The start of this date, was a museum tour.

Eva held Loki's arm tightly, since this was a different museum, but her last visit wasn't the best.

He pats her hand. "Just stay with me."

Eva noticed all the stares they were getting as they walked through and saw all the art.

Loki watched the smile bloom across her face and it got bigger and bigger with each step they took through the museum. It almost felt like that should've been the entire date.

"Come love." Loki said as he grabbed Eva's hand and pulled her away.

They left the museum and made the trip towards the park.

~ THE PARK ~

Loki guided her to a pond, where he snapped his fingers and the picnic he'd already planned appeared in the exact way that he'd wanted it.

Eva laughed in surprise. "When did you do this?"

"I wanted you to have the best date." Loki shrugged.

"You didn't have to try that hard, I don't have that much experience in this department." Eva admits.

Loki smiles at her. "It's not over yet. Come, let's eat."

They each sit on the blanket as Loki unpacks the food he'd prepared.

"So does this mean I can ask you anything I want?" Eva asks, showing a bit of her mischief side.

Loki nods. "I suppose so."

"Oh! Let's play twenty questions!"

Loki raises his brow. "I beg your pardon?"

Eva rolled her eyes. "It's a game. I ask a question and then you ask a question!"

Loki nods. "Am I free to skip if I don't want to answer?"

Eva nods. "I guess so, I'm hoping you won't skip any, I want to get to know you!"

Loki nods. "Okay."