The truth

Melody POV

I woke up and realized that I left my stuff in the court yeard last night, so I quickly got ready, and Vamp seeded down there with a blood bag. Once I got there, none of my stuff was there. I started panicking because it had my scekch book my diary and my personal things.

I was about to cry when I saw Xavier with my bag. I Vamp seeded to him as he handed me my bag, "Thank you, um didn't look at anything did you?" I asked with fear.

"No, but I did see your art. You left your book open. You are really talented. I have an art culd that is just me if you're interested," he said.

"Why is it just you, if I may ask?" I asked as he took a breath, "for being in a school of outcasts, people only saw me as Bianca's boyfriend, and she used her sirens song and voice on me, and I have dreams about things so I drawed them and other things," he said looking down.

"I get it," I said, looking at him as we walked to the cafeteria for food. we are the first ones there. We get our food and go to his ravin painting as we are eating, and it is like 5:30 am, so no one is up yet.

"So tell me what it is like being a Mikaelson from what I gathered yesterday. You're not too fond of your sister?" He asked as I nodded.

"It's not all as it's cracked up to be my sister. I took all of the attention from me even from the time I was born," I said, "so when we were born, my sister was born first and was taken by witches and they killed my mother as they knocked out my father. Then I came, and I was crying on the cold stone. My uncle Elijah, mom, and dad left me there to get my sister while my uncle Kol came and cleaned me up and had me in his arms as they came back with Hope. Kol explained how he found me, and they still didn't care, so when Hope was taken to be raised in a safe place, Kol took me, and we ran for days until it was safe but it didn't matter," I said trying not to cry.

"It's always Hope this, Hope that, Hope needs this need that, when  everything I got was made out of her old stuff," then Xavier hugged me

"I don't care if you're not a hugger. You're getting a hug from me," As he hugged me, a color ring of magic sounded us one purple one blue. He let go and looked at me.

"I read about mates and how they work it's in the book about mates, and I saw the singles with your wolf," he said as I looked to the ground.

"I thought you were the second I ran into you, and I'm sorry for making it weird, and -" he cut me off.

"No no no your ok. This is new to me, and you, so how about you call your uncle and ask for advice while I do some research on mates, can you do that for me?" He asked as I nodded as he gave me his zip-up jacket and left to the library as I vamped to my dorm and called my da-uncle.

As I opened my phone, I called Kol. I saw that my sister, mom, and dad blew up my phone. I ignored them and called my uncle.

"What's up, my little wolf?" He asked as I struggled to speak. "It's OK, take your time," he said as "OK, so umm I found my mate -" he cut me off and yelled.

"DO I NEED TO BRING THE BASEBALL BAT!" He yelled as I calmed him down.

"No no no no he's kind, sweet caring he cares about me, and we both don't know what to do about being mates he told me to call you while he did some research and to be honest I'm scared," I said almost crying.