The fair

Melody POV

I was working on my assignments, but when I finished and went to turn them in, I ran I to Bianca and her friends.

"OH look what sea dragged in," I said, going to leave when I found more sirens behind me and around me.

"Is this really what you want all of you do you really want to fight me?" I asked as they didn't move.

"Im warning you now. It won't end well for you," Bianca said, trying to threaten me as I laughed as they all looked confused.

"You think you can scare me a tribrid, a Mikaelson absolutely delusional," I said as I looked at Bianca.

"I was raised by my aunt Devina, the witch, uncle Marcel the vampire, and my uncle Kol Mikaelson, the craziness of the Mikaelson so tell me how do you think this is going to go?" I asked as they took off their necklaces, and they tried and used their siren voice on me.

"You will go and tell Principal Weems that you want to leave," Bianca said as I berated into a fit of laughter.

"Whta that's not possible you should -" I cut her off my a spell.

"Selencio," I said, moving my hand over my mouth, and I silenced all of the sirens.

"OK, so here is what we are going to do. I'm going to turn in my assignment, and maybe just maybe I'll give you all the ability to take it again. I said, walking away.

I turned in all of my assignments and the extra credit work and found everyone, including the teachers, trying to undue the spell.

They pinted to me. Principal Weems and the teachers walked up to me.

"Undo the spell, and we'll talk punishment," the principal said.

"That won't be necessary because they'll be needing it because they are using their sirens songs and voices to make everyone do things. For them, I just fixed the problem," I said, showing they principal and teachers what they been doing to the other students.

They looked at them as I unsilence them. And walked away. But Bianca grabbed me as I threw her over my shoulder and may have cracked her back a bit too much.

"I told you messing with me, and if my family gets involved, you will have a problem, so leave me alone," I said, walking away.

I went to my dorm and sat on my bed, drawing listening to music when I saw Wednesday, and Enid walked in as I took my headphones off.

"Yes, what do you need?" I asked as I sipped some of my human blood influences drink.

"Well, we were -" Wednesday cut off, Enid. "Sge wanted to know if you'll come to the fair with I'd just going to get a ride," Wednesday said as I got up.

"Fine, I'll go with you," I said. Vamp seeded to get Xavier zip up and shows.

We walked to where the fair is being held, and Enid walked away as I went with Wednesday.

We stopped as Wednesday started throwing darts at a game. As I felt a warm feeling, I turned around and saw Xavier walking our way.