The Rave'N dance shopping

Melody POV

I was with Enid and Wednesday shopping for dresses, and the theme is white, but I'm not wearing white. That's for sure.

"Are you sure there is nothing here you like," Enid asked as Bianca and her minens walked in.

"OH, great," I said as they walked over to us.

"OH lookie here we have two puppies and a Psychopath," she said as I looked at her.

"And do you know what? I see a girl who's got nothing better to do but to interfere with someone else's life because she is in regret," I said as she stood there to stunned to even speak.

Enid, Wednesday, and I walked around some more, and Enid found her dress. Wednesday left, so it was just me.

I didn't know what to do, so I called Devina.

She picked up, "Hey, what's up, my little shadow?" She asked.

"Mo- Devina, I need help picking a dress for the dance," I said as she gasped.

"Omg, I'd love to help you hold on one sec," she said, hanging up, and she came through the shadows.

"I need to be here in person," she said.

"OK, so the theme is 'white', but I'm not going in white," I said as she nodded.

"I don't think you own anything white other than bra's," she said as it was true I don't.

We looked for what felt like hours. I don't think it was as we looked. Bianca came up to us or manly me.

"So you do have more than three friends," she said, looking at Devina. "You should get better friends," she said to Devina. I stepped back.

"One she not my friend she is my mother, two she is a witch so good luck," I said, going to look at jewelry when I realized what I said.

Devina POV

Mel called me needing me help for a dress, so I wrote a note for Kol so jewelry won't worry. I shadow travel to her and we talked and looked for a dress when the girl Mel told Kol and me about Bianca. I think her name was.

As Mel left so I could give this girl a pick of my mind, she called me her mom.

Bianca, look after, "If you are afraid, then that's good. You should be because I'm more powerful and dangerous than you might think," I said as I used my magic to mess with her head.

"I was almost sacrificed by my own covin at 16, and I did my best to give Mel something better than what I had, and here you are trying to bully her and good luck because if you think what I am doing to you is bad then you won't survive her Dad and I'm not talking about Klaus," I said letting her go and she ran for the hills.

I walked over to Mel as she looked at bracelets, "Hey, she gone just so you know," I said as she nodded.

"I'm so so so sorry for calling you -" I cut her off.

"No, you don't need to apologize for that," I said as she looked at me like she was going to cry.

"I am more of a mother to you than Haley will ever be. And Kol, he is the same way he hears you almost call him dad, and I heard it to the way you would stop yourself you don't need to," I said as I hugged her.