The Start of the Mayhem

Melody POV

Wednesday came to me needing my help with something.

She told me about how when she kissed Tyler, she found out that he was the Hyde, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I know. I figured it out," I said as my partners looked at her.

"I need your help. If you were right about changing the master of the Hyde, then can you do it?" She asked.

"If we do this, then you're becoming his new master and you will have to help him gain control over the Hyde," I said.

"But you know how his father fells he'll need-, I'm sorry to say it Wednesday but he'll need love, Wednesday his mom's dead she was a Hyde, his dad will almost want nothing to do with him, Wednesday you'll need to let him-" she cut me off.

"I know," she said.

"It's ok. Wednesday, we'll help, and we'll keep him out of prison," I said as my parents nodded.

I was in the shadows as Wednesday talked with Tyler.

"Who said I was only," she said as I came out of the shadows.

"I knew there was something off with you, I head heard the monster rattaing the cage bars and got to jand it to you. Your master is smart but smart enough to outsmart a witch," I said as I thought of a spell that I had dying to try out.

"IMITANTOR PUPULUS," I said as I did a hand gester.

"You really think -" he said, but I put my hand over my mouth, and he Mimicked me.

"OH my god, it worked," insaid as I took my hand off my mouth, and he did the same.

"What the hell did you do?" He asked, look scared.

"Mimicking spell, you are forced to do what I do," I said as walked ans he walked.

"And I'm the only one who can lift the spell," I said as my parents. Disable the invisibility spell that they used.

"So there are a few ways this could stop, one you tell us who your master is, and your most likely won't go to prison, or two you stay under the spell until you master try to find you," dad said as he looked at him.

"Wednesday, I didn't do it," he said as I looked to my dad, mom, and Vincent, and they did a containment spell, and we walked to each other.

"That might be true, but I won't know until I get in your head," I said as I grabbed his head and didn't the spell Thank God for being shorter that him or he would've grabbed my head.

I looked around and I saw the place was like the café but long and had doors.

"Wecome to your head, Tyler," I said as he looked around.

"No one can hear us or see us, so you're free to speck what you think," I said as I saw smirk.

"Your smart Melody Mikaelson, I'll definitely give you that," he said.

"There's the real Tyler, so should we go through your head?" I asked as I was hospital doors at the end of the hallway.

"What's that one?" I asked as we pointed.