Xav?

Melody POV

I woke up in my room with Vincent, Enid, and Ajax about what had happened.

Then it hit me. I started to cry again they looked to me. Eind ran to me.

"You uncle told me what happened. Oh Mel, I'm so sorry," she said as she hugged me as I cried.

"He not the Hyde. I know he's not, they -" I cut myself off my sobbing.

Vincent came to me, and he hugged me as Enid moved to Ajax.

"I know he's not, but my little fire me, Marcel, and your parents will make sure that he won't go to prison, you know that," Vincent said as I cried.

There were footsteps and arguing as they came to my door. I didn't care, so I lay down and cried until the door. I still didn't care until I felt someone sot on my bed and they touched my shoulder, I looked up and saw.

"Mom, dad!" I yelled as I moved her her arms as I cried.

"Xavier didn't do it, mom, he didn't," I cried as I was principal. Weems had run into my room, yelling.

"You two can't be here -" she was cut off by mom stealing her mouth.

"Mom he-" I sobbed.

"Shhh, shh, shh, I know Vincent told me it's ok," she said as Dad sat on the other side of me.

"We will make sure he doesn't go to prison even if I have to burn everyone in this town to do so," he said as I moved so he could hug him.

Then mom stood up, and she used her magic to hold Weems by her neck.

"We will be here as long as we need to be, am I clear?" She threatened.

Weems nodded, and mom gave her mouth back and put her down as she pushed Weems out of my room.

Was crying as mom and dad stayed with me.

"Enid, can you bring me. Thing?" I asked.

"Of course I have to go find him, but sure, Ajax, let's go," she said as Ajax looked at me.

"I'm really sorry, Melody," he said before leaving.

"Why do you need. Thing?" Mom asked as I brought out an envelope.

"To give him this, to give Xavier," I said, crying.

I sat there with my parents and Vincent until Enid walked in with Ajax. And thing was on her shoulder.

"Thing, could you give this to Xavier for me, please?" I asked as he took it, and he left through the window.

"I have to make a few calls. I'll be right back, love," as he said that I thought off when he was arrested, he called me that.

"I know how you feel, my little shadow, I was just like you when he died in Kaleb body, and when he was arrested," she said.

"But at least you still have him," I said as she looked at me.

She played with my hair for a while, and Ajax and Enid had to go, which is fine. I just really wanted to be in Xavier arms or something of his. I can't go to his dorm that was cleared out.