The Mayhem

Melody POV

I was walking around 7 of Laurel ancestors they looked at me.

"A girl is trying to stop us, ha, she has a death wish," one of the man said as I scoffed.

"You think you can kill me after I send out demons, shadows, and monsters after you, and you still think you can kill me?" I said as I vamped seed to one of them. I ripped their throat out. Snapped their neck and ripped their heart out.

I ripped out the last heart and dropped the last one. There are hearts, limes, and blood everywhere, but there is a pile of bodies, 'I am my father's daughter,' I thought as I vamped speed to the Sheriff station.

I got to the door, and I saw my dad snapping one of Laurel's ancestors' necks as he looked at me.

"How many?" He asked, as we are both covered in blood.

"7 you?" I asked as I looked at the dead bodies.

"About the same," he said as Xavier ran out with mom next to him. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Thank God you're ok," I said as he chuckled. I let go as I looked and felt more coming.

"There more coming," I said as Dad used his vamp hearing.

"There has been 25 if not more," he said as dad, mom, Vincent, Marcel, and me all ran out, and everyone followed us.

"What did you do with Laurel?" Dad asked.

"I may have sent some monsters after her," I said as we ran, and we stopped and saw that they had the hole town on there knees, they looked at us and freak out when they saw my dad. 

"ITS KOL MIKAELSON!" One yelled as I smirked.

"Sweetheart, give them hell," he said as he, mom, Vincent, and Marcel, all backed up as I put my hands out and stared, screaming.

They all screamed as they all bleed from their eyes, noes, ears, and mouth as they all fall dead.

"We'll done, Hon," mom said as I nodded and everyone looked scared.

"Get up and lock yourself in," I said as all of the people in the town went up and ran.

"Laurel and Crackedstone will be at Nevermore," I said as Wednesday nodded as she and Tyler ran to Nevermore as Enid fell to the ground as her bones were braking.

"Enid!" I yelled as I ran to her she changed into her wolf.

"Enid, don't fight the pain. It will only make it worse," I said as she screamed, and she turned into her wolf.