"Date night part 2"

Melody POV

After we got back to Nevermore, I magic our stuff to my dorm, and we snuck back into my dorm, and we made our baskets for each other, and I was so excited to give it to him I made mine in my closet while he he made mine in my room.

"Xavier, you done?" I asked as he opened the door, and I had him turn around so I could get it out of the closet.

I put his basket in front of me as he turned a when mine I hoped he didn't see it but I just waited.

"OK on 3, 1. 2. 3!" He said as I opened my eyes and saw so many things we switched spots and took a closer look at what's in the baskets.

I loved them all, and I the weighted blanket was nice, and I've always wanted one, but I was too scared to ask for one.

"A weighted dinosaur, and it's green oh, baby, you didn't have to," he said as he grabbed his things and sat next to me with his things.

"Can we make the tie blankets, pleased?" I asked as he nodded, and we got everything set up.

I made the candy salad as Xavier started on my blanket. He cut it and moved down the line as I put a movie in my reading nook.

We are watching Fast and Furious 7 as I finished with the candy salad. I started to tie the two blankets together as we moved down the sides.

"OK, I finally cutting then I'm going to work my way down to you," he said as we did just that we met and the blanket one was finishing and we started on teh second one the same way.

Xavier cuts the blanket, and I tie the blanket. we are having fun talking, eating candy, and making blankets together.

"OK, so again, I'm going to make my way down to you," he said as I nodded. He finished the last one, and our legs were covered in small blanket scraps, and we started the 8th fast and furious or feat and furious.

"Yeah, we finished," I said as I picked up my blanket, and we recapped each other in the blankets, and we layied on my bed.

"Xavier," I said as he looked at me.

"Yes, baby," he said as we were both half asleep.

"Can you stay with me in New Orleans with me for the summer," I asked as I thought I fell asleep.

"Yes, I will," he said as he also I think fell asleep one it's  Wednesday and our families get here Friday so classes are canceled on Friday and as almost every student is trying to finish there homework me and Xavier have this week and next week home work and assignments turned in.

So we get to do almost whatever we want except leave the ground during school and other various rules.

  The next morning

I walk up to the sun in my eyes, and Xavier is sitting up on his phone with my head on his lap as he does whatever he is doing.

"Luv, don't we have class?" I asked as I tried and sat up, but Xavier pushed me gently back onto my bed.

"No. One me and you have our work turned in for another two weeks and I lie to the nurse saying you were sick and she gave me permission to 'take care of you when your sick'" he said as I looked at him.

"Sleep, we were up late last night. Sleep, I'll close the curtains," he said, getting up, and he closed the curtain, and I fell back asleep.

Xavier POV

I got Mel back to sleep, and I started to clean her room, I didn't mind, and she didn't need the stress of her cleaning her room. And my dad isn't coming so I can focus on her and her family.

I cleaned her closet from the trash of her setting up my basket, and I did the same in her bedroom.

I took out the trash, vacuumed, and I looked at the time 9:30.

I walked into her bathroom and cleaned it and some other miscellaneous things.

I knew I had to go to the store for some things, so I wrote her a note saying I will be gone, but I'll be back in a few hours depending on when she wakes up.

I went to my dorm and showed, and a d changed my clothes, I brushed my teeth and left for the store.

I walked in and grabbed a basket, walked to the kids' section, grabbed some Legos, and went to the books.

I grabbed her dark romance and walked around, and found a wolf stuffed animal. I git it two, and I got a few other things, and I left and returned back to Nevermore, not before getting two donuts.

I walked into her room to see her sitting up and drawing. I walked over to her and gave her the chocolate long jon, and I ate my donut, add I got in bed next to her.

I pulled her into my lap, and she ate and drew in silence. Just enjoy each other present.

"I got you a few things," I said as she looked at me as I gave her the books, her new stuffed animal, and showed her the Lego we could build together.

We stayed in bed almost all day, but Mel was really tired, so we took a nap, and we watched a few movies.

I got us dinner ate it in bed, and Mel snuggled with me the whole time, and I git her to take a shower just so I could make her bed for us.

I sprayed my cologne on her pillow and flipped it so it's not as strong at all but satal.

She walked other to me, and I could tell she was tied, so I picked her up and took her to bed, and she smiled when she smelled my cologne. I played with her hair, and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1033 words not going to lie I'm falling asleep writing thing it 11:44 and so good night or morning or afternoon I don't care just have a good day, night I don't care just have a good day. And I will sometime get to the next actual chapter