The Gates Part 2

Melody POV

The sheriff had pulled me and Wednesday into the coffee shop, and we gave him our stament. As he pressed a record.

"We all really gave you our stament, a blue Cadillac with no lesson plates," Wednesday said.

"I know that I want to know why the two of you were in the back of the mayor's car?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"We saw him leaving the Gates manor," Wednesday said.

"The hell were you two doing out there?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"House hunting," I said, not carrying.

"All of these murders are counted to the Gates, and I tell you know that it has something to do with that house," I said as he looked at me.

"We also heard the voice mall he left you we were interested," Wednesday said as we looked at the sheriff as he signed.

"Back when the mayor was sheriff, he would have these theories about the murders it would talk about over pie in the booth right there," he said, pointing behind him.

"Of course, it never went anywhere," he said as Wednesday piped in.

"Call us old fashion, but if someone has information, that means they were onto some, and the Gates manor and family has something to do with it," she said as I nodded.

"The Gates family," he not  believed us.

"How they're all dead, and I don't believe in ghost," he said as I scoffed.

"My family had been killed and brought back from the dead, so try me, and maybe you should," I said as I turned off the voice recorder.

Wednesday, and I got up, and we walked out.

The principal was chewing out Wednesday, and she took her leaving privages.

Then she wanted to talk to me and she started talking to me.

"I have to say I'm -" I cut her off.

"Disappointed not the first time the hole reason why I was sent here is because I'm a disappointed to my parents so that is why I am here. Eo, is you think for a second that you saying you're disappointed in me will work then you stupid," I said as I opened the door with my magic walked out and slamed the door with my magic.

I was painting in my room for the rest of the night.

The next day, Wednesday, I was at the payphone, and we had a ride.

And Wednesday came to get me, and we waited for Tyler to come get us.

He drove his to the Gates manor, and Enid, as usual, is complaining.

Me and Wednesday starred at the groge, and Enid goy went to saying "it's a werewolf thing" and the car was there, and we went into the house, and we walked around.

I saw a painting of the Gates. Why did Goddy bring us here. Wednesday pushed a button and a secret door, and there was a painting of a Pilgrim he was in all black, something was whispering as the door opened.