Parents week

Melody POV

I had everything turned in for the next week, and tomorrow my family comes, and I'm so excited. Sadly, Xavier father wasn’t coming, but he got to meet the people who raised me and actually cared for me.

I was walking through the halls. I saw Bianca picking on werewolf kid, I walked over and used my magic to force her again the wall.

"Hey, pick on someone your own size," I said as she got up and her and her minens walked over.

"And what are you going to do?" She asked as I did the famous Mikaelson smirk.

I seeped to her and beat her and her friends until they were bleeding or unconscious.

I stood up and looked at Bianca. I kicked her and walked over to the werewolf, and I gave them a stone.

"It's a moon stone. Put it in a window on the full moon and then hold it, and you'll feel the power of the moon," I said as they nodded, and they took the stone and walked off.

I walked to my dorm and started drawing, I just let my brush go crazy. And what came out was a wolf.

I looked at the clock 9:35, I put my stuff away and got ready for bed.

As I washed my face, I heard a panicked knock on my door. I ran to it and saw Xavier.

Once he saw me, he grabbed me as he pushed himself into my room, closing my door, and he held me.

"What happened?" I asked as he resented his head in my hair.

"I was drawing on my bed. I feel sleep, and I have. I dream about you getting stabbed. I panicked and ran here," he said as he held me.

"I know crazy but my dreams have been coming alive, I had to make sure you ok," he said as we went to my bed.

"I'm staying here to make sure your save, I know the Tribrid doesn't nee5 protection, but," he said as I snuggled into him as I fell asleep in Xavier arms.

Kol POV

Davina, Marcel, and I are on a plane to go to Nevermore and see Melody and her new mate.

"Marcel, is he good for her?" I asked as Davina was asleep. I pit my jacket over her to keep her warm.

"The night of the Rave'N, her feet were hurting from her shoes, and he was going to care her the rest of the way to Nevermore," he said as I nodded.

"So you went to school there," Marcel said as I nodded.

"Yes, for the same reason as Mel," I said as I looked at him.

"He is good for her. He loves her, and I could tell she loves him," he said as I nodded.

"She deserves happiness. After what Klaus and the others put her through, she deserves to be loved," I said as he nodded.

"Davina almost killed Klaus when she heard about how they treated her," he said as I chuckled.

"How scared do you think people are going to be?" I asked as he laughed.