The Diary and The Arrest.

Melody POV

I was sitting with Wednesday as we both were writing our novels it was fun. Honestly, we talked about what they were about the characters everything.

This case helped her with her writing.

The door opened, and Enid walked in, and they were talking, Wednesday turned off her music.

They were arguing about what they hate about one another, and I just say down and watch.

Enid left ans Wednesday, and I left to the Nightshaeds library, and we both snapped to get in.

"Damm dad your smart, but also, why leave it in plane site?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.

"Uncle Fester," Wednesday called out.

"Uncle Vincent," I did the same as Xavier walked out.

"Who's is Uncle Fester and Vincent?" He asked as I sighed.

"Our uncles," Wednesday said as I walked to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he looked at me.

"We'll I'm an actual Nightshare, I don't really need to explain myself," he said as I looked at him.

"Xav, please just tell me," I said.

"But what's your excuse for creeping around in the middle of the night?" He asked.

"DO I have to remind you that my fad helped Build the school, i know all the secrets around here, and my magic helps with that, and I'm a Mikaelson. Do you really want to know?" I asked as he looked to Wednesday.

"Research," she said.

"On the monster?" He asked.

"I'll save you two some time. There's nothing in here matching that thing," he said.

"Isn't that convenient," Wednesday said as I looked around.

"Hey Xavier, have you read almost everything in here?" I asked as I walked to a wall of books.

"No, I've looked through some, but I know almost have why," he asked as I smirked.

"Did you know about this," I said as I kicked the book shelf, and it opened, There's was a hole in the other room filled with more books.

"I told you I know every secret this place has to offer, and werewolf hearing helps," I said as I walked in.

I heard them arguing, and I had enough of it.

"Wednesday, do you want me to explain it out for you?" I asked as she looked at me. Confused.

"The drawing. He dreams of what happens, just like how you have Visions, he draws them, Eugene, was his roommate that kept to himself, and almost every other point youmsdr was because of me," I said as she looked at me.

"You?" She said as I nodded.

"Yes, I can feel his emotions, pain, and physical pain, and he can feel mine," I said.