Nathaniel Faulkners

Melody POV

I was standing outside with Wednesday as we were attending the Mayer funeral. Xavier hugged me before he left, and he said he had some kind of art to work on.

Everyone left it was just me and Wednesday, and that was until I felt someone here with us.

We looked behind us, and there were two shadow people, and they took off running.

We chased after them, and I vamped seed to them, but they were fast, but I was faster. I was led to a clearing where I could see them.

Wednesday caught up to me, and we looked around.

"I lost them, but they're still here," I said as she looked at me.

"How can you tell?" She asked.

"There smell," I said as I heard them drop down next behind us, we both drew our swords, and they both stopped them with their hands.

Wednesday sword was then counted with electricity, and she dropped it.

The one who had mine, they did the same thing.

"Still sharp, as ever, my pig-tailed perètogè," the person took off their hat, and it was Wednesday Uncle Fester.

"You have your mother anger issues and your dad's craziness, my little rabbit foot," they took off their hat, and it was my uncle Vincent Griffin, one of my mother good friends.

They laughed as they looked at us.

We walked through the woods, and we talked about what had been going on.

"So your mother told me you have a mate," Vincent said to me as we walked.

"I umm, yes," I said as he looked at me.

"Thorpe, I have met his father can be really interested, I heard he's good at art," he said as I nodded.

"He painted a picture of a few days after Family Day because my dad got arrested, and he pained me," I said as he looked at me.

"Did your dad and uncles get to him?" He asked as I nodded.

"He was scared to meet them," I said as Wednesday asked a question.

"How long have you been stacking us?" She asked.

"Just blew into town this morning. A s was hit by a wave of nostalgia," Fester said.

"Dad and mom both said you didn't go to Nevermore," I said as Wednesday said the same thing to Fester.

"We didn't. Your dad got all the brains," Fester said as I looked to Vincent.

"I also didn't go to Nevermore, but I did have to do a few spells for the school safety, and your mom or Davina and Kol are somewhat very protective of this school and when yiu were little Kol knew deep down that Klaus would seen you to Nevermore so they sent me to do a few things for you," he said as I looked at him.

"But I used to drop in on him. Usually, from the ceiling with a dagger clutched between my teeth,just to keep him on his toes." Fester said as I giggled.