Chapter 1. Not My World!?

You were sitting on the couch watching One Piece when a portal opened up and dragged you into it. "What the hell!?" You yelled as you were dragged into it. It felt so cold in the portal. It felt like you were in there forever, just rolling around in what seemed to be endless blackness.

"What is this place..?" You said quietly to yourself. You looked around confused and scared. You were then tossed out of the blackness into what looked like a back alleyway. "Woah!" You said as you fell onto your back. It hurt, but you got up.

You dusted yourself off and looked around. The first thing you noticed was that everything looked different. It was like you were in One Piece! Your eyes widened and peeked out of the alleyway.

Your eyes widened as you realized you were in Dressrosa, an island in the world of One Piece and where your favorite character Donquixote Doflamingo lives. The fangirl in you started to act up.

You pulled back into the alleyway. "Why am I here..?" You said quietly to yourself. You looked around and then saw something that seemed to have fallen in with you.. but it wasn't something you owned. You picked it up and the small phone-like thing turned on. You jumped and almost dropped it.

"Hello. You must be Y/n. I am your helper for your stay here." The device said. You blinked at it a few times in shock.

"Why am I here!?" You asked quickly. This was giving you bad vibes. You've watched too many movies that make this just feel off.

"You are here because you have been chosen to help your favorite character, Donquixote Doflamingo." The device said.

Your eyes widened. Help Doflamingo? "But how would I do that?! As much as I love Doflamingo...I don't think he can be helped..at least not by me." You said looking at the device.

The device then laughed. It made you jump. You didn't think this thing could do that. "Y/n you are the one he's looking for! And plus, you have me by your side. I have all the information about every One Piece character in the anime!" Device said and your eyes widened.

"All the information!" You said quietly to yourself. You looked at the device. "Okay...How are we going to do this..?" You asked the device.

It giggled again which made you nervous. "Simple. You pretend that I'm part of your devil fruit and that only you can use me." The device said calmly.

You thought about it and realized that was smart thinking, but that's not what you wanted. You wanted to know how to help Doflamingo, but it seemed to not want to answer that. You decided to just ask about the devil fruit part.

"But..what about the weakness to the Sea-Prism Stone? If I get caught in that they'll know I don't have a devil fruit, since I won't go weak." You said quietly.

Onebox was quiet. You seemed to have even caught it off guard. "So this is why you were picked...You think outside of the box." The device said with a laugh.

What the fuck does it mean?! That's just common sense! "I probably won't talk much after this. I'll just be there to give you the information and that will just appear on the screen." The device said. "Bye!" It said and then went dead.

Your eyes widened. "What no! You.." You said and then got a bit angry. You didn't know what to do, all you know is that you have to help Doflamingo. You sighed and calmed down. It didn't even answer my question! You looked down at your outfit and realized you wouldn't fit in at all in what you were wearing now. You needed new clothes.

You looked at the device and then found a small compartment on it. You opened it and you saw something was inside. You pulled it out. The small thing you pulled out, suddenly became a shirt and pants. Your eyes widened.