Chapter 11. Damn!

You sat with Doflamingo as he got some sleep. You heard the clicking noise of a door unlocking. A maid walked into the room with some food for both of you. You glanced down at Doflamingo.

You didn't want to wake him but some food would help him. "Thank you." You said to the maid as she put the food down next to you. It had his favorite food, lobster on it.

His eyes snapped open once he smelled it. You laughed. "Here." You said handing him his lobster. He smiled tiredly but he still smiled. You looked at your food. It was also seafood, some shrimp.

You didn't really mind it so you ate it. As you were eating you looked to see how Doflamingo was doing. Your jaw dropped when he already ate it all. Luffy? Is that you?

There were other foods on there so you handed him the soup that was also for him. He smiled and seemed a bit more awake. You looked at his plate again and was confused to see that he had one small piece of lobster left over.

How didn't you see that? "You gonna eat that or is something wrong with it?.." You asked curious. "Oh...Umm.." He said and then picked the piece up. "I wanted you to have it since.. my food is made by the top chefs yours isn't..." He said and looked away.

Your heart did a back flip and you took the piece of lobster and ate it. "Thank you." You said softly. It was so good! He smiled slightly. After you both were done eating he laid back down.

You looked out the window and then grabbed the phone-like thingy. You decided to check the little compartment again. Your eyes about shot open when your damn phone fell out of it.

You squealed. You quickly checked to see if it was charged, but there was no battery, but it still turned on.."Huh..that's weird.." You said quietly. Doflamingo opened one of his eyes. "Now what's that thing..?" He asked and sat his head on your thigh.

Deep breaths...he's just lying there. "This is something that we have in my world..." You said softly. "It's like a den den mushi in a way. You can talk to people through it." You said and his eyes lit up.

"Can I see it do that?..It's so small.." He asked. "Well.." You said a bit nervous. "I'd have to call someone from my world and that...might not go well." You explained. He nodded his head sadly.

You quickly checked the compartment again and there was a note in there. Your eyebrow raised. You read it out loud. "We would like you to have your phone. Since the bot doesn't have all the information on it we decided it was best to give you it so you can keep up with what's happening..Oh and...Don't let Doflamingo see your gallery-" You quickly shut up.

You regret reading that out loud. "Wait what do you have in this Gallery?.." Doflamingo asked with a small head tilt. You gulped. "Nothing." You said knowing damn well half of your gallery were pictures of him...

He frowned and then snatched the phone out of your hands. You gasped. He stood up and looked through it. "Hey!" You said with a nervous look. You couldn't reach him!

You saw his eyes widen. "Oh kill me now..." You said and curled up into a tight ball. His eyes glanced at you. "Damn..." He said quietly. "What's this..?" He asked himself and clicked on an app.

His eyes shoot open. "You have a problem..309 saved pins under the name Doflamingo..." He said looking at you with a dumbfounded look that turned into a sly smirk.

Your eyes widened. "Not Pinterest!" You screeched and grabbed your phone back. He pinned you down. "I think I have the right to know what little Yn has of me on here.." He said with a smirk.

He snatched the phone back. He laughed when he saw all the pictures. "You are adorable..." He said and then put the phone away. "But.. You have the real thing right here.." He said and leaned down on you.