Chapter 4. No.

You walked around the room. Even if you wanted to be in here you also needed a way out so you could get information. You went straight to the windows to see if they were unlocked, they were locked.

"He just happened to throw me in a room with all the windows locked...how lovely." You said sarcastically.

You walked back to the bed and laid down on it. Your eyes lit up. "Woah this is so soft!" You said and got under the covers. You sat there thinking about what to do.

The Strawhats were just coming together.. but that means that not too far after this they'll be at Fishman Island and Punk Hazard. You sighed. "How in the world do you stop a man character?..." You said quietly to yourself.

The biggest problem was Usopp having freed the toys that were controlled under Sugar, which made the people realize how corrupt the Donquixote family was. Then of course there was Law and Luffy, but how do you stop them?..

You sighed and then got comfortable for bed. "What a troubling question..." You said with a frown and then closed your eyes.

The next morning you woke up and saw a tray of food and some new clothes sitting on a desk near the bed. You got up and quickly got dressed. Then you ate some of the food, not caring if it was poisoned or not. You were hungry.

You looked at the door after you ate and walked over to it. Was it still locked? You tried it, and it was. You looked a bit confused as to why you're still locked in here.

"A maid, or Doflamingo should have unlocked it.." You said with a frown. You looked at the door handle and wondered if you could pick lock it. You looked around for anything but found nothing. You sighed, but then remembered how you could use your fingernail on some types of doors. You looked and it wasn't one of the types.

You groaned. You walked back to the bed and then flopped into it. You heard a light chuckle and realized that Doflamingo was right outside the door mocking you.

You got back up and started to try to open the door again, but it was still locked. "Open the damn door!" You said while you could hear him laughing outside.

"What if I don't want you to get out?" You heard his deep voice through the door. You frowned and then groaned again.

"You said I was going to be trained! I have to get out sooner or later!" You protest in the room. He didn't say anything back, but you could tell he was there.

He then laughed. "There has been a change of plans...I'm going to be the one training you, darling!" He said happily.

Your stomach dropped. With him!? "Why not with the others?.." You asked confused. He then unlocked the door and walked in.

"Because Y/n..." He said and then paused. That's not creepy at all that he knew your name and you didn't even tell him... the only people you told were Rose and her family. He walked over to you and leaned down. "I still want you to be one of my girls...just one that can fight.." Doflamingo said and then picked you up.

Your mind was screaming when he said that to you and the fangirl in you was going insane. "Ehh! Put me down!" You managed to croak out.

He laughed. "No~" He said and then walked out of the room and down the hallway holding you. You just gave in and let him carry you.

He walked outside to the pool area. You could see all of the women that were waiting for him. You gulped. You've read too many fanfictions about how these girls right here are mean, so you were a bit worried.

Doflamingo sat you down next to the others. They looked at you and then realized you weren't in revealing clothes like them. "Ladies. This is Y/n. You need to get her used to being like you ladies." Doflamingo said and pushed you into the group of women. One of them caught you, much to your surprise.