Chapter 14. I'm not going in there.

He is way too sweet to be the Doflamingo from the anime. He gently scooped you up. "How did you..get this?.." You asked as you smiled down at it. He smiled brightly. "I got it handmade!" He said as he walked to his bed and sat you on it.

You raised an eyebrow. "But you weren't gone that long.." You said with a small smile after you realized he had ordered it before. He rubbed the back of his neck nervous.

"I guess you're right...I was having it made well we were training." He said and then chuckled. "Which I would like to see you fight with your devil fruit." He said simply.

"So you want me to burn the castle down...got it." You said teasing him. "Nope. We are going outside for that. As much as I trust you with it...." He said with a sly smile.

"Oh, I wouldn't hurt a pretty hair on your head." You said with an eye roll. He giggled. You then accidentally moved your arm a bit too fast and fire shot out. You jumped and Doflamingo smiled.

"Look at that!" He said proud of you. You smiled slightly and wondered if you'd be able to use Ace's fighting moves. You calmed down a bit and focused on getting rid of the fire.

It slowly disappeared. Then Doflamingo quickly shot a string at you. You raised your arms quickly and made a firewall. You gasped and then made it go away.

Doflamingo was on the other side with a smirk on his face. "Look at you." He said softly. "I wonder if I could use his moves?.." You asked him more than yourself.

"Ace's?.." He said and thought about it. An evil smile came onto his face. "That would rub some more salt in the wound for Luffy..." He said and rubbed his hands together.

You laughed softly. He looked like a cartoon villain when he did that. "It would...But not just Luffy." You said thinking about Sabo. He raised an eyebrow. "Who else will be affected?" He asked as he sat next to you on the bed.

"Well...You see Luffy has another brother, Sabo. That he thought died when Luffy was 7." You said with a small smile. Doflamingos eyes widened. "The Revolutionary!?" He asked with a shocked look. You nodded.

"The hell!? I get being the main character but does all his family have to be so strong?" He asked with a frown. "Damn will of D." He hissed under his breath. You sighed. You leaned back on the bed.

You played with the necklace a bit before speaking. "Well... Think about it...Like you said..the weak ones die and if they do live they were saved by someone stronger." You said quietly.

"If they were weak they wouldn't have made it here, and be impactful to the story." You looked away slightly. He looked back at you and smiled, a big toothy smile.

"That is true. I just wish that Strawhat didn't have plot armor..." He said with a frown. You glanced back outside. It was pitch black out now. "We should go to bed now...or at least I am." You said with a yawn.

"With how greasy your hair is? No." He smirked and then scooped you back up. You groaned. "I'm too tired for this...I can get one in the morning." You huffed.

His eyes darted over you. "Aww...I thought we could shower together.." He said and pushed you into the bathroom and closed the door. He locked it in on you both.

Your eyes widened. "Doffy...." You groaned but then froze when he actually started to take off his shirt and pants. "Oh hell naw!" You said and covered your eyes.

"Shy Y/n?" He asked with a sly grin that you couldn't see. You groaned again and then slowly nodded your head. He was 100% going to be the death of you...

He then grabbed you by the arm and pulled you over to him. You cracked open your eyes and then closed them immediately when he wasn't wearing anything.