Chapter 13. Doffy...

While laying there and talking to Doflamingo some of his crew came in. Doflamingo quickly sat up and looked a bit colder but he still glanced at you. His crew sighed in relief that you were okay.

"Thank god..." Baby 5 said and went over to you. "Hey...It's not like I'm dying..anymore at least." You said with a small smile. You glared at all of them but Baby 5 and Doflamingo.

"Now please tell me why...I was forced to eat a devil fruit?" You asked with a glare that rivaled that of Nami's. "W-We...were just following what Doffy said to do.." Trebol said with a frown.

Your head snapped to Doffy. He flinched a bit. "Sorry..." He said quietly. "Oh, no sweetheart. I'm not mad at you." You said and patted him on the head. He melted. You shot another glare at his crew besides Baby 5.

"What did we do!?" They said at once. "You agreed to go through with his plan. That's what." You said simply. They all dipped their heads down. Sugar's eyes lit up a bit.

"What...You're the lady that almost dumped into me that one time!" Sugar said with a smile. "Oh, you remember that?.." You asked a bit embarrassed. She nodded.

"That's when Doffy said you were pretty-" She was silenced by Doflamingo with his hand over her mouth. "Sugar.. Run along." He said and pushed her out. "All of you as well." He said with a glare.

They all nodded and left. You turned to him. "I'm pretty?" You teased him. He lit up like a Christmas tree. "Shut it." He said and made sure you were comfortable in the bed.

"Is that why you came to the bar?" You asked generally curious. He sighed and sat next to you. "That was the reason...I was also a bit confused as to why you looked so scared when you bumped into Sugar. At least I know now." He said and balled you up into the covers like a baby.

You tried to get out of the soft trap but he laid down and wrapped his arms around you. Fuck....You weren't going to be able to move for a bit. You thought back to Ace's devil fruit.

"How will this mess up the timeline?.." You asked yourself. Sado ate that fruit, and that's how Luffy met him again after he thought Sado died. You sighed and then relaxed.

"Sleep." He demanded. You smiled and then went to sleep. He pulled you close to him. "I said I was going to keep you safe and...I was the one who hurt you!" He whispered with a sad look.

He buried his face into the pillow and sighed. You broke threw the covers in your sleep. He sighed and pulled them off realizing you might be too hot. His eyes went to the loose top you had on.

He glanced around a little bit and then slipped his hands under your shirt. You moved a bit in your sleep but didn't wake up. His fingers gently went over your skin till they brushed up against your bra.

He froze and blushed slightly. He pulled you up against his chest. "Please don't wake up..." He begged in a whisper. His fingers then went over the top of your bra. As much as he wanted to...he wanted you to be awake for that.

----

Later you woke up and Doflamingo was not in the room. You sat up slowly. You didn't want it to hurt like last time. After you stood on your feet the doctor came in.

"Oh! Your up. Come. Doflamingos out here." The doctor said as he walked out. You nodded and followed him. Doflamingo was standing there a bit nervous. You raised an eyebrow but didn't question it.

He quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the doctor's room. You tilted your head slightly. "Are you okay?.." You asked as you were scooped up because you walked too slow for him.

"I'm fine.." He said with a small unconvincing smile. You sighed. Did he want more kisses? "Do you want a kiss or something?" You asked confused. He flinched. "No." He said quickly.