Chapter 20. Fight..

You gulped and held Rini tighter with a worried look. "No!" Doflamingo said a bit panicked. "There is no baby. You need to stop playing around." Doflamingo said sternly.

You quickly picked up Aimi as well and went to the closet so they wouldn't be as loud. "No...I heard a baby in there. Judging at the panic in your voice...There's a baby in there.." Law said coldly.

You shivered slightly and held your babies closer. Aimi started to cry this time. "Shit!" You hissed under your breath and tried to calm her down. Law's stopped talking for a second.

"That one sounded different.." He said hearing the babies crying. "Doflamingo..you have two babies in that room with you...whos are they?.." Law asked a bit curious but also weary.

Doflamingos eyes frantically looked around before he stopped. A sly but evil grin crept onto his face. You looked at him worried. What was he thinking?.. "Well, I'm glad you asked Law." He said with a smirk.

"They just so happen to be the kids of a woman I slept with." Doflamingo said with that same smirk. Your eyes widened and you smiled. That was in character for him! This should work.

Law was quiet again. "So you raped a woman?.. I don't think anyone in their right mind would sleep with you." Law spat. You got angry that time. Doflamingo held you back with his strings.

"Yes." Doflamingo said with a smile. You looked at him a bit confused. "But-" You started to say till he wrapped his strings over your mouth. You huffed and sat back down with the babies. Law was quiet, too quiet.

"It's Y/n isn't it?.. You....you monster!" Law snapped."So what if it was?" He asked with a smirk. You raised an eyebrow. What was he doing? Law was quiet. "When we take you down I'll take her and her babies away from you!" Law yelled then the snail turned off.

Doflamingo laughed. You walked up to him. "Why did you do that?.." You asked confused."Simple honey...if we fail...I need to make sure you and the twins are safe..." He said firmly.

Your eyes widened. "Wait...You're not going to lose! We're not going to lose!" You said and firmly grasped his hands. "But if we do....the Strawhats might take you...Luffy might want to have you around since you have Ace's devilfruit.." He said softly.

You looked at him shocked. Did he not think he would win?... "I...." You said quietly. You grip his hands tighter. You glanced at Rini and Aimi. You then sighed. "You were always a smart man.." You whispered and gave him a kiss.

He gripped you tightly as he pulled you up into his arms. Aimi and Rini were left on the soft bed. They looked up at you two and giggled. Doflamingo didn't seem to want to let go.

You smiled slightly. "Sweetheart...let go... I need to hold the twins.." You said softly but he buried his head into your chest. You relaxed slightly. You then gently pushed him off.

"If ya want to cuddle then let's get in bed with the twins.." You said softly. He pouted but nodded. You both crawled into bed and held onto the twins. "It's also bold of you to think I won't be fighting with you." You whispered.

He tensed up. "You will not." He growled. You rolled your eyes. He used to say you could rub some salt in the wound for Luffy now...he doesn't even want you to fight. "Come on.." You said with a frown.

"No. Or do I have to lock you in this room when they get here?" He asked firmly. Your grip tightened on Rini a bit. That made you mad. "And who's to say I won't burn a hole in the wall to get out?" You snapped back.

You both glared at each other for a second. He sighed. "Sleep." He said and threw the blanket at you. You huffed. You got up and walked to the crubs putting Rini and Aimi down to sleep.