Chapter 18. Aimi and a Rini?

I can't write these things like..at all😭 I'm sorry but no.

-------------------------

You almost instantly regretted it. Since he had given you a sip of that wine...well...more than a sip...he had given you almost the whole bottle. You don't remember anything that happened that night.

Which might have been best, since you didn't really want to know what that perverted man did. You woke up in his bed naked with his arms around you. You blushed slightly. He was already dressed.

You couldn't believe that you had just fucked Donquixote Doflamingo, your favorite character in all of One Piece. You weren't ever going home now....You didn't think he'd let you. You smiled slightly.

"If I ain't pregnant I'm going to be very surprised..." You whispered. He chuckled making you jump. He was up? You looked up and he was looking down at you with loving eyes.

You smiled up at him. You tried to sit up but were too sore to. "No, no. Lay down." He said and pulled you back down. You leaned into him a bit. "I'm fine." You said simply. He sighed.

He got out of bed and found you a comfortable nightgown to wear and slipped it on you. It was so soft. You almost wanted to fall back asleep, but he didn't let you.

He wouldn't stop touching you. He leaned down and kissed your neck many times. You pushed his head back. "You already got many kisses." You said softly. He pouted.

"But honey!" He whined and then gave you more kisses. Your breath hitched when he called you honey. That was a new nickname. "Fine..." You hissed under your breath.

He smiled and gave you even more kisses. You had a small feeling that if you did get pregnant he wasn't going to leave your side. As much as you loved him you couldn't stay in his arms all day.

He then sat you up, which hurt a bit. You grabbed onto his arm and squeezed as the pain got worse. He sighed. "I was gentle...Wasn't I?" He asked worried. You sighed.

"Doffy..You are 10-foot. My little body is not made for 10-foot men. The tallest man that is naturally tall is around 6'8 or something like that in my world." You said with a pout.

His eyes widened. "Wait...So I'd be a giant?" He asked with a small smile. "Yea...you'd be taller than everyone." You said softly. His eyes seemed to light up at your words.

"So..what if we did have kids...Would they be tall like me or fun-sized like you?" He teased you a bit. It was too early for this. That made you remember something.

"Hey um...I was thinking last night before you came in...stuff happened..." You said remembering how you picked out two names and then Law called. He raised an eyebrow.

"What happened?.." He asked with narrowed eyes. "Well, I picked out two girl names..." You whispered. His eyes lit up. "Really!? Let me hear them!" He said and listened.

"Aimi and Rini." You said softly. He smiled in pure bliss. "Beautiful love and Little bunny...Cute...Now I hope we have twins!" He said with a sly smile. "Huh!?" You squeaked out.

You sighed as you blushed. You didn't want to ruin the mood but this was important. "You're Den Den Mushi went off..." You said softly. He tensed up. He stopped smiling. "Law?.." He questioned and you nodded your head.

"He was shocked when I picked it up and not you.." You said with a small smile. "He had no idea who I was." You said with a small chuckle. He smiled slightly.

Then your eyes lit up. "I did hear Luffy in the background though. That tells me they might still be allies right now." You said with a smile. He nodded. "I think I should give him a little callback." He said with a smirk.