Chpater 17. Law...

You didn't even get to wake up before you were being dragged into the closet. You rubbed your eyes and yawned. "It's too early for this!" You pouted. He didn't say anything but he had a smile on his face.

"Don't you want to see the girls down at the pool?.." He asked and your eyes lit up. "Really!? I thought you got rid of them?.." You asked as you got into the dress.

"No...I didn't...I saw you loved them too much to do that so.." He said with his never-fading grin. You were happy. Those girls were so nice to you. He pulled you out of the room and down to where the pool was.

The girls looked a bit sad till they saw you and him. "Oh my! Y/n!?" They all fangirled to you like a flock of bees. You smiled softly. "Hey, girls.." You patted each of them on the head.

"Where have you been!? You haven't came down in forever.." One of them said sadly. "Uh..well...That would be a question to ask him." You said pointing to Doflamingo.

Doflamingos eyes narrowed when he realized you were trying to get them to stop questioning you and go to him instead. "She was in my room." He said in a suggestive tone which got all of their imaginations going.

Doffy why!? You were grabbed again. "His room? What did you do in there!?" They all questioned you. I felt like they were asking 50 per second. Then one of them leaned down to you.

"Was it big?.." She asked and you turned bright red. "W-What no! I!- We didn't!" You uttered out as fast as you could. The girl raised an eyebrow. You were getting a bit too flustered and feared Ace's devil fruit might activate.

Doflamingo then calmly used his strings and scooped you up. "Girls." He said firmly. "We have not done it......yet." He said with a sly smirk. The girls all started to giggle as you turned a brighter shade of red.

"I hate you..." You grumbled. "Sure." He said with a purr. No man should sound that good. He sat you gently in his lap. You huffed. "Did you have to make them think we are going to...You know?" You asked shyly.

"Yeah, I did. What if they thought they had a chance with you?" He asked with a teasing smirk. "A chance with me?.. what the hell are you talking about?" You asked confused.

He grinned and you rolled your eyes. It was beginning to be like you were an old married couple with how much you bickering with each other. "You know they're like our number one fans that like us together right?" You asked with a sigh.

"Oh, I know...That means little to me though." He said and squeezed you gently. "Obsessive bastard.." You whispered. He grabbed your hand and kissed it. "Your obsessive bastard may I add?" He said with a sly smirk.

"Hmmm..." You hummed in disapproval. He pouted. You sighed and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which did not go unnoticed by the girls. "She gave him a kiss!! So romantic!~" They said and dropped to the floor dramatically.

You glanced at them with a frown. "I walked myself into that one." You grumbled. "Yeah, you did." He said with that never-fading smile. You relaxed again and stayed in his lap.

----

Later on that day, he had to go and take care of something. He was wearing a pretty suit and tie. What it was about though you didn't know...And that bothered you. Though you didn't think it was anything serious since the way he was going was to the Jaded flame bar.

You sighed. "He can have nights out, but like...tell me at least." You pouted as you walked back and forth in his room bored as hell. You eventually grabbed a book off the shelf and started to read.

Your mind started to wonder. What was that deal he made?... How is the timeline changing now that you're here? What if you can't save him? What happens to you? He dreamed about a daughter?