Chapter 24. The end.

Doflamingos Pov

I was shocked at the news I was told. The Admirals!? Here? What did they want? I looked back at Fujitora. "Why are they coming to my island?" I questioned.

Fujitora frowned. "They're after a girl you were with. She has the Flame Flame No Mi." He informed me. I froze. "What!?!? No, they can't!" I said getting pissed off.

I was just starting to have a happy life.... ain't no way I was letting it go. "She is one of my crewmates! You Admirals will not harm her!" I yelled as a vein started to throb on my forehead.

Fujitora seemed to be slightly shocked, but was hard to tell since his eyes never moved. "I need to get to her.." I mumbled and flew up to the castle. I was about to open the window when I saw she was holding the Den Den Mushi...

I listened closely and was shocked at what I heard. I was thankfully out of sight as I was standing just beside the window. Kaido??... kill Admirals?... What are you getting yourself into Y/n?...

----

You hung up with Kaido. You stood there for a second, thinking about what you just did. "God damn... how do I do this?.." You whispered.

Then you heard the window open behind you. You turned fast thinking someone was hurting your twins only to see Doflamingo there. You let out a sigh of relief.

You were going to hug him when you saw how he looked a bit scared and hurt. Did he.. hear...? You paused. "Sweetheart?" You asked and reached out to him.

"Why?.. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A DEAL WITH HIM!?" Doflamingo yelled and gripped your shoulders. Your eyes widened. This was the first time he's.. ever gotten mad at you for something like this.

"S-sweetheart?... I... how the fuck am I going to turn down Kaido!?" You yelled right back which made the twins start to sniffle. You and Doflamingo's eyes both widened.

You ran over to the twins and sighed. "Look... I'm sorry... I... acted on a whim.." You whispered and held Rini close as he held Aimi.

He frowned. "You know they're after you right?..." He mumbled. You couldn't quite hear him. "Huh?..." You asked confused. He gently sat Aimi back down.

"The Admirals... are here for you.. they don't like that you have Ace's devil fruit... and that well.. it looked like it was just you who killed all those people at the dance..because my strings werent traceable.." Doflamingo whispered.

Your eyes widened. "Me? They're after me!?" You squeaked, shocked. He nodded and then pushed you down onto the bed. "Yes..." He then paused for a second.

"There for you don't leave this room. You got that?" He growled. You froze in place. He wanted you to stay in here!?

"But I need to fulfill my part of the deal!" You said worried that you could piss off a Yonko. He frowned. "I'll kill them." Doflamingo said as he used his strings to make a net around the bed, trapping you and the twins inside.

"Doffy! You can't lock me in here!" You yelled and banged on the strings. His face softened a bit. "I can and I will... I need to make sure my insane soon-to-be wife and my twins are safe." He said as he jumped out of the window.

You sat there frozen in place. Aimi crawled to you. Your eyes moved to them. "Oh... my babies... I haven't gotten to spend much time with you both.." You said and sniffled slightly.

You gently picked them both up. Tears started to come down your face. Rini reached up and put her hands on your cheeks.

You smiled slightly. "Oh... you are too sweet Rini..." You whispered and glanced at Aimi who was fast asleep on your leg. You sighed and glanced at the strings and saw they were sagging a bit.