Chapter 6. Shit..

Your eyes became as big as plates when he said that. "His!!?!!" You said in your head. He couldn't be serious, right? His hands were holding you tightly around the waist.

It felt nice... "What are you saying!? You can't fall for him! You're here to help him!" You said to yourself and tried to hide the blush forming on your face.

"D-Doflamingo.." You said looking up at him with big eyes. "We can't.." You said quietly. His eyes darkened. He leaned down to your height. "What do you mean can't?..." He said and grabbed your chin.

You gulped. "You're a king and I'm just a village girl!" You said bringing up the fake story you gave him as your past. You were only scared that you'd fall in love with him and then you'd be taken back home after you helped him...

"I don't care.." He said firmly.

Your eyes widened. You looked down at the floor in thought. "What about all the other girls...?" You asked. They were all so sweet to you. You would not be happy if they would be hurt.

"I'll kick them out." Doflamingo said it like was fun. "You still can't just make me yours!" You protested. Doflamingo's grip tightened again.

"You say anything else and you won't be able to walk for a few days.." He said in a low growl. You tensed up and shut up fast. You slowly nodded. This was the Doflamingo that was scary.

"I'm having the maids move your stuff into my room." Doflamingo said and then picked you up. He looked down at your lips.

"Can I have a kiss now?... Baby 5 rudely interrupted last time.." Doflamingo said and rubbed his thumb against your lips.

You blushed and then nodded in defeat. He smirked and then pulled your face to his and kissed you slowly. It was slow and passionate. You melted in his arms. His lips were so soft.

He pulled away after a minute and chuckled at how red your face was. "You look like a damn tomato!" He laughed. You were very shy right now.

This was a man that you wanted to date even though it wasn't possible in your world, but now that you're here...You weren't confident at all like you thought you would be, but a blushing mess!

You looked up at him as he walked to the bed and sat you on it. "Tell me..why didn't you want to be mine?.." Doflamingo said allowing you to speak again.

You sighed. Could you tell him..? Would you have to start over? "Later..please." You said looking up at him. Doflamingo frowned but nodded.

"I'm going to have to ask that box-phone-thingy if I can.." You said to yourself. Doflamingo crawled onto the bed and laid down next to you as you sat on the bed.

You could hear him mumbling about not being able to know. You laughed softly. When you did he seemed to realize he was making you laugh since he started to do more mumbling.

He was trying to make you laugh....Where the fuck is the evil man!!!!? All you have is a passionate lover... You smiled and then looked at his glasses. His eyes were never shown but...you had a few ideas of what color they were.

He realized you were staring into his glasses. He chuckled. He sat up and then picked you up and put you on his lap. You gulped, it seemed like every time you were on his lap something would happen.

"I see your interest in my eyes.." He said quietly. You looked up at him and nodded.

"Yes.." You said softly. He gently grabbed your chin. "What colors do you think my eyes are?" He asked.

Your eyes lit up. "Well...Red, Bright blue, or gray..." You said listing off the colors that a lot of people used for his eyes.

Doflamingos eyebrow raised. He chuckled. "Well...They are a brownish red." Doflamingo said softly. Your eyes widened. You had no idea if this was real or not since Oda never said anything about it.

"Can I see?" You asked with a smile. He nodded and took off his glasses. He did indeed have brownish-red eyes. You also saw his blind eye that got hit with the arrow.

Your eyes saddened when you saw his blind eye. "W-What happened..?" You asked softly even know you knew. He tensed up. "That is not to be talked about." He said firmly.

You nodded. "That's okay!" You said with a worried tone. You hadn't even realized that it was almost dark. You spent so long with him that the day was gone. Doflamingo frowned when he realized it as well.

You were a bit confused as to why he was frowning. "What's wrong?" You asked him with a worried look. He put his glasses back on

He sighed and then got up. "I'm going to go get you some clothes to sleep in...I'll be back." He said and then closed the door.

How rude of him to not answer you! You laid back and sighed. Your eyes then widened. You shot up. "Shit! If he finds that thing he's going to ask what it is!" You said and then went to the door and then ran to where your room was.

You opened the door and there he was looking at the box-phone-thingy. "Put that down please!" You said with a nervous tone. His eyes dart over to you and then back to the box.

His eyes narrowed. "Y/n...who are you really?.." he asked and then sighed. "This..thing..has..News about everything happening in the world right now...And the StrawHat's locations..." Doflamingo said and then gave it back to you.

"Explan." He demanded. He was very tense.

You sighed. You then took it from his hands and it turned on. "It-" You were about to say before the voice rang out.

"Y/n! I see that Donquixote has found out about me!" It said and you jumped back and dropped it onto your bed. When Doflamingo saw you were actually very nervous about this thing he backed up and put you behind him.

"No worries! It might be easier like this! You can still save him from his fate. You can tell him, but not everything" It said, and just like that it turned off again.

You sighed and then looked up at Doflamingo. You walked over to it. "I...I need to explain a lot to you... It's a lot to take in so be ready." You said to him. He nodded.

"Why did it say save..?" Doflamingo said with a glare. You sighed. "I'm going to sound crazy...but...I'm not from this world.." You told him and watched as his eyes widened.

"What!!?!?!" He yelled. He sat there and after thinking about it he realized it made sense. "So...then...What happens to me that I need saving?.." He asked a bit more worried.

"Law, won." You said simply and watched the anger rise in his face and then his face went white. "How do we stop this?" He asked firmly.

-----------

Sorry that it took me so long to write this. I was procrastinating.