Chapter 22. Fujitora!?!?

You glared at the Strawhats and Law through the cage. They glared right back. Doflamingo gripped you tightly and shielded you from them. The twins started to cry so you grabbed out the baby food from the bag that you grabbed and gave it to them, not taking your eyes off Strawhat and Law.

"How do you know so much about us?" Robin questioned as she frowned. You sighed. How the hell do you get out of this one? You glanced at Doflamingo who was ready to kick them if they got too close.

Your eyes locked on Chopper as he walked up to the cage. "She smells weird.." Chopper pointed out to them. Your eyes narrowed. "And how come I couldn't use observation haki on you!?" Luffy yelled.

You sat down and Doflamingo sat down with you. He trusted that you would find out something to get them out of there. You rubbed your eyes in thought.

You glanced at Doflamingo. "You think the box would let me tell them?" You asked but then hesitated a bit remembering that voice you heard. The Strawhats looked at you confused.

Doflamingo thought about it and nodded. You sighed and pulled out the box thing. You turned it on and nothing showed up. "Guess not.." You frowned and put it away. "Must be another way out then.." You whispered.

Doflamingos grip tightened on you and the twins. Rini was crawling around in your lap when Luffy opened the cage door. Your eyes widened and Doflamingo quickly yanked you and Rini in his arms since Aimi was already there. Law walked in as well not helping Doffy's growing fear that you'd get hurt as well as the twins.

Law sighed. Luffy and Law walked over to you and stood above you. "What if we make a deal?.." Law asked keeping a close eye on Doflamingo. Your eyes narrowed with suspicion.

"What is the deal?" Doflamingo asked and held you tighter. " You helps us fight Kaido, and we let you guys go." Luffy said with a grin. Your eyes widened. Doflamingos eyes snapped to you.

"What do you think Y/n..?" Doflamingo whispered to you. "Too early." You responded. You looked at them. "Hmm..." You hummed. "We'll take you up on that offer after you prove to us that you're strong." You said with a smile.

"I know things you guys could only dream of. You are not ready to fight Kaido... let's just say...He won't be the only one you fight there." You said giving them a warning.

They all seemed to flinch slightly. "What do you know?.." Nami asked. You smirked. "I know everything about this world. And to answer your question you said early Robin.." You said and looked at her.

"I know your past, present, and future." You answered as they gasped. Doflamingo laughed. Usopp's eyes lit up. "That's so cool!" He said and then smiled. "You've seen our future!?" Zoro said with a frown.

You smirked. "I know a ton of stuff." You said softer. "Do not just give us a warning and not explain!" Law said with a frown. You sighed. "If you would go now...Luffy would die. Law would be forced to fight Big Mom most likely by himself which is not good." You answered.

They all gasped. "I'd fight Big Mom by myself?.." Law said with clenched teeth. "Why is she even in Wano!?" Law yelled. "Allied with Kaido." You said with a smirk. Law glared.

Doflamingos hand snaked around you and pulled you even closer. Rini wiggled around in your arms. You looked down at her. She started to cry when Brook pulled out his violin.

Your eyes lit up. As soon. As he started to play you smiled when you heard blink no sake. You couldn't stop yourself and started to sing the English version. They all looked at you like you were speaking another language which you were.

You chuckled. Even Doflamingo was confused. Turns out.. you've been speaking in Japanese the whole time, and had no idea. When you realized they didn't know what you were saying you switched to Japanese again.