𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

ASTORIA

This is the last place I should be seen at especially since the host is none other than Lorenzo Russo.

Alcohol, drunk teenages, thumping music

I shouldn't have come but I promised Sylvia that I would atleast attend one party before we graduated. Graduation was only 3 months away so I think I could survive but as I expected she went of with some guy leaving me alone.

We were at his houses and honestly once I stepped into the house I didn't know that he would be this rich.

Scratch that.

Of course he is rich, most of the students in Everwood Academy were rich, most of them were the heirs to their parents business and a few were here on scholarships but the rest were heirs to their parent's empire.

Yep you heard me right. They are about 5 five different people involved in the mafia and no one really pays attention to the other three because even with the empire's combined they still couldn't bet the Russo Empire. No one dared to mess with them because they could run you.

Well the Lombardi family could also ruin you plus they are just as powerful as the Russo's. They have been rivals for almost a century. No one knows how and why they are rivals and it still remains a mystery.

My inner thoughts were disturbed when I heard some people cheering as a few people wearing uniforms came in. They were dressed in the football uniform with was red and blue with a lions at the side since it was our schools mascot. I'm guessing they probably won against another school and were going to the finals.

Another reason why I shouldn't be here, he could come out any time from now and start tormenting me.

Don't kill your bestfriend

Ah fuck it. I have three other friends

I took out my phone and started to call her and after what seemed like forever she answered.

"Your dead Sylvia you better start picking a song to be played at your funeral." I said

"Run the world girls by Beyonce. I've already told you anyways what's gotten you in such a bad mood."

"You said they would come home late but the guys just arrived. Where the hell are you."

"I'm trying to convince Jason Torrance to let me deep throat him."

"Eww gross."

"Next time don't ask, now if you have a problem just find somewhere to do until I'm done here then we will leave."

"Fine but hurry up."

I ended the call and I started hearing guys shout the words "King".

That was just the nicknames he was given but if there's one thing my dad- I mean father told me, he said I should stay away from the Russo family because they were bad people. Which is slightly true because one of them was a problem but the other one wasn't that bad. I went away from the crowd and started walking around trying to look for a bathroom. I opened the first door and I stopped as I heard the sound of flesh slapping and moans from someone familiar made me shut the door.

I opened the next few but they were either locked or occupied and I probably made some people angry. Finally I got into a room and was relieved when no one was inside so I got in and went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face and waited a while before I got back. I splash my face with water one last time before I went towards the bathroom door but that was a big mistake.

I should have heard his voice or decided to stay inside a bit longer. I shouldn't even be in this room right now. Once I opened the door cold intriguing green eyes were staring at me.

Russo

The same Russo my father warned me about. The same person I should stay away from. He was watching me as a smirk appeared from his face. I hated that smirk, everything he smirked at me he was going to say something to me.

"Well looks like this little princess is lost."

-

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book. I will post the next one tomorrow or the day after.