𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

If your wondering why I haven't been posting for a while it'd because after writing my first CA tests less than a week after I had to write the second CA and I only finished them on the 20th of March and on Wednesday I had my consultation and it went well but my geography teacher asked my parents if I have a phone and told them to take it away so I will only be using it hourly each day until I improve my grade.

Plus my Computer Science, Chemistry and Maths mark is also low so I need to improve in that as well. So I won't be updating for a long time and I'm not sure when I'm coming back because I also need to pass this year so I can go to my last year of high school then head to university. Right now my grade is below average so I really need to fix this and try get a 70 percent overall next term so I can come back to writing because I actual enjoy doing it.

Because of this I barely have motivation to write on wattpad and I'm also not online on instagram. I will try come back later this year or next year and I also need to balance my study schedule and get used to it. I picked subjects that some would need my full attention but others I am naturally good at. Normally I am good at geo and never needed to study for it but my teacher isn't teaching properly and she misses lessons so she can just sit in her office.

However even though I'm not online as much I am still brainstorming ideas in my free time and I make sure to write them down on a paper and I will reveal the books once I'm sure I will be online more but I did reveal the names on my bio so you can check it out to have an idea of what will be written in the future.

I will be posting a remake of my Playlist for this book because I eventually realized someone the songs aren't the one I thought would fit the book.