𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

ASTORIA

"Your crazy Tori, why would you let him do that." Sylvia said

"I didn't let him do that, he just pinned me to the wall acting so possessive."

"What if he's into you." Dahila said

"Theirs no way he's into you, he's your middle school Bully and as much as I adore Enemies to lovers this isn't the case." Sylvia said

She was right though, why would he be interested in me we are two different people, not to mention that he hates me. Not that I care, I've hated him for a while but sometimes I wonder why he chooses to go after me instead of someone else.

"Now let's go back to the bigger elephant in the room. You have to work with him so I'm sure if we talk to the teacher she will let you switch partners." Dahila said

"About that." I said

"Please don't tell me your gonna work with him." Sylvia said

"I have to, we have 3 months until high school ends so I'm sure I can handle it, besides it's not like I'm gonna fall for him."

"You better not, so does that mean you'll call him." Dahila said

"Yes, lets get this over and done with." I said grabbing my phone and dialing his number, after the third ring he finally picked up.

Hey Russo." I said

"So you decided to call me, took you long enough. Ready to put our rivalry aside and work together." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him before answering. "Putting aside our rivalry, no thanks but working together yes, now can you read out the project."

"Alright so it says that choose a case to work on with your partner and try find information about it. The case can be solved but extra points will be given if you do an unsolved case."

"We're doing an unsolved case but they are so many of them so since your empire has detectives dealing with murders in Northside so I'd suggest you pick one."

"I've already thought about it. Tell your dad you feel sick tomorrow."

Shit I forgot that my dad wanted me to stay away, but since he was out of the country with his girlfriend I didn't need to tell him I was going out of town, I can just call in sick at school so he doesn't get suspicious of why I'm not going to school for some time.

"Alright which one are we doing and where and when you wanna meet up to discuss it."

"Meet tomorrow morning behind the school, were going to solve the Russo assassination."

Russo Assassination.

What the hell was that?

After two hours of searching on the internet Dahila finally found something about it.

The Russo Assassination
The Russo Annihilation is a sad and tragic event because Alex Russo and his wife Claudia Russo died along side their daughter Kathleen, their two sons Lorenzo and Luca Russo are still alive and living with their uncle at the moment until one of them take over the Russo Empire.

The death remains a tragic story and an unsolved mystery.

I could not believe it. His parents died and I didn't know anything about it. Judging by the year they died Damien was probably five or six when it happened, as much as he is a total asshole I actually feel sorry for him.

"He seriously wants to find the person that killed his parents." Dahila said.

"Honestly I say it's a good thing, most people are afraid to do stuff like that. So are you gonna met him." Sylvia said

"Yea I have to, I have no other choice. I'll call in sick in the morning so my father doesn't get suspicious and incase he comes home early I'll tell him I went to the mall to get some medication meaning I'll leave my car with Dahila and come pick it up when I come back." I said

"Sounds like a good plan, your quite a genius when it comes to lying to your father." Sylvia said

"Well how else do you think I'm able to go out most of the time. I tell him I'm going to the library to study and since the librarian loves me, she covers for me and I leave my car in the parking lot."

"What, that's actually smart. I should do that." Sylvia said

"Enough about that let's get going now." Dahila said. "While you're at it maybe you should get some food and clothes for the drive since you'll be gone for a while."

I stood up from my bed and headed to my closet to pick a few clothes then put them in a bag and we all headed to my car and first drove to the drive thru to get drinks and food then we headed to the fuel station to get snacks and we started driving to the lake which would take us a while. While we were driving Sylvia was searching information on the case.

"Tori, baby guess what." Sylvia said

"Let me guess someone else was put in a coma because they tried solve it."

"No even worse they were killed and their body was cut into pieces and wrapped in garbage bags then they left in an alley and the head was missing for 4 weeks."

"You really think I'll let someone cut my body parts into pieces. If your so worried then why don't you do it."

"Simple, I'm too young to die and I don't wanna die ugly. Besides Xavier and I already chose our project."

"Oh really which case did you choose then."

"The Romeo and Juliet case."

"Isn't that the one where by the woman killed her husband then killed herself." Dahila said

"Yep, Xavier and I believe that the woman was murdered instead of killing herself and her killer could still be out there." Sylvia said

"Interesting, what about you Dahlia." I said

"Evelyn and I haven't decided yet."

The next morning I drove over with the girls to the back of the school to wait for him and surprisingly he wasn't here yet. "Remember Dahila take care of my baby, this car is my life." I said

"I'm hurt you think I would mess up your car, but can I atleast take it with me to school."

"Yes just don't damage it or anything. Now go before he gets here.

"Don't have sex with him." Sylvia yelled as they drove away.

This girl is crazy. I would never sleep with him.

Right?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, updates will be coming slow because I'm starting school tomorrow. I might update on weekends and Fridays but other days I might not be able to do it.