𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

ASTORIA

The next morning we headed over to the Library to get more information on his parents death.

And maybe just maybe I can get him to tell me the truth about my mother's death. Between all the things that happened over the years I think it's time I find out the truth about my mother. I will definitely confront my dad about it soon. We headed to the Library and it seems like Ryder booked the whole place so we wouldn't be disturbed, we got out the car and Ryder was waiting by the wall while smoking.

What is with guys and smoking, it's disgusting and they leave their shit everywhere.

"Could you stop doing that it's making me nauseous." I said

Ryder didn't even listen he just removed it out of his mouth before blowing the smoke on my face making me cough.

Asshole

"Here the keys to the Library, you only have three hours to be here, make sure to lock it so no one sees you guys inside."

"Sure thing captain." Lorenzo said taking the keys and opening the door as Ryder left. I turned on the lights and once the lights switched on I swear I was in heaven. The Library was fulled with multiple shelves with thousands and probably millions on books in there, I walked a few steps and on my right they was a café with cakes displayed by the window and on a table near by there was a slice of vanilla cake with pink icing on the table plus a strawberry cremé Frappuccino and what im assuming is black coffee.

"That's drink and cake slice is for you, you can just find a book to read while I look for things." He said

"This is my project as well Lorenzo, you sit you ass down and eat with me. I don't care if you hate sweet things there's a chocolate cake and I'm sure it's as bitter as your heart so you might as well eat it."

"What ever you say Princess."

There he goes again, that nickname. If he calls me princess one last time I'll shove a fork down his throat and choke him with it. I sat down the table while he headed over to get a cake slice. He then came back with the cake and placed his plate opposite me. Once he sat down I decided to get down to business.

"I have a question for you Russo." I said

"What now."

"First thing, why did you do this."

"I know that when ever you go to the library you always have a slice of cake and the same drink while your read a book or two so since we were going to a library I decided to be nice and call Crumble & Bake last night so they can deliver cake to this library."

I don't what happened but I just found myself smiling at him. Between him knowing my favorite order and now my favourite thing to do at the library I'm starting to think he likes me.

"Don't fall for me princess. Trust me, I'm not the man of your dreams."

"True, your the devil from my nightmares." I said

He chuckled softly at me. "Smart girl. Now since we are done I'd suggest we start looking." He said getting up, I looked down at his plate and looks like he did listen to me, he actually ate something sweet, well slightly sweet, judging by how the cake is looking it looks like something he would enjoy.