Chapter 6 Christmas

Days have gone buy more practice in the DA; I have done well in all that Harry has taught me. Break was coming soon and I just couldn’t wait to go see the Weasleys. I got to the Room of Requirement early and I saw Dobby putting up a tree. “Hi Dobby”

“Oh hello miss Emily O’Brian”

“Would you like some help?”

“Yes please.” He said in a little voice, he handed me a box of candles and had me put them on the tree, with other ornaments. Dobby vanished when he hear the door open.

“Hey Harry.”

“Hi Em, did you do this?”

“No …well I helped do some of this with Dobby.” Harry just smiled, when everyone game into the room we started the usual practice.

“Hey Neville, do you want to be my partner today?”

“Sure” we got into are stance and he pointed his wand at me and said “Expelliarmus” he missed and this aggravating look on his face. I walked over to him and showed him how to move his wand.  After two more tries, he pointed his wand at me and said “Expelliarmus” and he sent my wand flying. I stood there in shock with my mouth hanging open. I ran over to him and pulled him into a hug.

“You did it Neville well done.” Harry said

“Well everyone you all have done great, great job we won’t be meeting again till after the holidays.” Everyone groaned “have a great holiday and great job we all clapped and gathered are stuff. I walked with Neville putting my arm around him “you did great” I said, we walked into the Common room

“I have something for you.” I said I ran up to my bed and got the wrapped present and ran back down and handed him the present. “Open it please.” I said to him. He took it and slowly ripped the paper.

“Dude rip it open we are not saving the paper.” I said with a laugh. He did as I said and he looked at the book in awe.

“Emily…Thank you so much…how did you know” he pulled me into a hug.

“Last year I saw you always had your nose in that plant book so I got you your own.” I said

“Thank you… but I’m sorry but I didn’t get you anything.” He said

“Oh please you don’t need to get me anything.” I hugged him and went to my room and there was a letter waiting for me

Dearest Emily

I’m so proud of you for doing something that you believe in and standing up for yourself. I would be standing right by your side if I was with you. I miss you so much it hurts; I hope I can see you soon. I hate to brag but I have the best gift for you for Christmas. I’m sorry this letter is short but I have to get packing, I miss and love you

                                          Aiden

I started to tear up; Ginny walked into the room and saw me. “Em, you okay” she asked

“Yeah I just miss Aiden,” she came over to me and hugged me. “You will see him soon.” She said

“I hope so.”

We both went to bed. I had a dream that night, I was standing in my old room in  my house, I walked down the stairs and saw my mother and father standing there looking at their arms with the dark mark on them.”What have you done?” I said they walked towards me, I ran up the stairs “Emily” they yelled “Emily” they said. I woke up with a gasp and sweat covering my body. I walked down and sat on the couch, I went through the dream in my head when I was pulled out of my sleep when Ron yelled Harry’s name. I ran up the stairs and saw Harry breathing heavy and vomit on the floor, I got professor McGonagall. We walked to Dumbledore’s office.

“Were you standing over the scene, or next to the victim?” Dumbledore asked

“Neither” Harry said “Can you please tell me what is happening to me sir” Harry pleaded

Dumbledore walked over to a panting and asked to hid Mr. Weasley but be careful and that he is found by the right people. He walked over to another painting telling him to tell Mrs. Weasley what has happened and that the Children and myself will be arriving by port key.

I interrupted “Sir I would prefer to stay here with Harry and Hermione the family needs to be together.” I said

“As you wish”

“Sir” Harry said but Dumbledore ignored him

“That found him Albus, but it was a close one” the painting said

“Oh thank heaven”

“LOOK AT ME” Harry yelled. I jumped and stood next to Fred “What is happening to me?” Harry said. Snape walked into the room and took Harry with him. The twins Ginny and Ron left and I went to the common room met by Hermione and I told her what happened. The next day Harry, Hermione and I were send to Grim old place. We were greeted by Mrs. Weasley, she gave us both each hugs. “How is Arthur?” I asked “He’s resting now but will be okay thank goodness” she said We walked into the dining room to see everyone. I helped Molly in the kitchen cooking dinner. After we ate I went to my room finished some last minute wrapping and then put the gifs under the bed then went to sleep. The next morning I was woken up by the twin shaking me awake. I walked down stairs and we unwrapped presents. Fred and George ran up to me and kissed both of my cheeks and thanked me for the gift cards to Zonco’s.  They gave me a new box of the Skiving SnackBox, Hermione gave me a book I have been wanting, Ginny gave me a new scarf, Harry gave me bracelet with a lion on it, Ron gave me candy and Molly and Arthur gave me a sweatshirt that had an E on it.

I gave Molly a new cooking apron with a muggle cook book, Arthur a book on muggles, Harry quidittch pads for next year, Ginny earrings, Ron his favorite candy and Hermione a new spell book. After the gift exchange I was walking to my room when I bumped in to Sirius “Oh I’m sorry” He just grunted

“Oh I didn’t give you your gift I walked into my room and grabbed his gift then handed it to him. He just looked at it. “It’s not going to unwrap itself” I said. When he unwrapped it he just looked at it “I hope you like-“he interrupted me by pulling me into a hug. “Thank you “he said in a small voice. I gave him two pictures one of him and James the one of him hand Harry. I walked down to the dining room again and I asked Harry for a word.

“What’s up Em?”

“I forgot to give this to you.” I said handing him another gift. He opened it and tears formed in his eyes. It was a picture of Him and Sirius and one of Him, Hermione Rom and me. “Thank you so much Emily.” He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. We walked back in to the dining room and sat down and ate dinner. We went to bed I was putting on my PJ’s when a knock came to my door. “Come in”

Molly walked in and asked me to fallow her we walked down the stairs and into the living room. Next to the Christmas tree a tall figure, he turned around and looked at me. My heart stopped he stepped forward, I couldn’t move, tears came to my eyes he stood in front of me…Aiden.