Chapter 14 Come and Go

I have loved staying with Aiden all this summer but sadly it has to come to an end because I have to go back to school. I was in my room packing my trunk listening to music when there was a knock at the door, I paused the music.

“Come in” I said

Aiden walked through the door looking sad. “What’s wrong?” I asked

“I don’t want you to leave” he said “I…I just got you back”

“I’m not going anywhere, we will still have holidays and before you know it summer will be back again.”

“I am going o miss you so much,”

“Christmas Holiday is just around the corner and we will see each other for that”

“Yeah I know, I just don’t want you to leave.”

“And you think I do.”

“Have you ever thought a-about marriage?”

“Well yeah when I’m older, why do you ask?”

“Have you thought about marrying me?”

“Yes” I said truthfully “But right now we are too young”

“I know that I’m just asking”

“Well, yes I have thought of it and being parents.”

It was quiet for a little then Aiden left the room without saying anything, but came back holding a sweater. “Take this with you so you will have a piece of me with you” he said I hugged him and I let a tear slip down my cheek.

“Don’t cry” he whispered

“Okay no more tears, let’s go eat some dinner” I said. We walked down to the kitchen and set the table in seconds. Rebecca walked down the stairs holding the baby.

“Can I hold her?” I asked

“Sure” she said handing Amelia to me.

I held Amelia giving her kisses and cooing at her. “He do you mind feeding her?” asked Rebecca

“Not at all” I took the bottle and fed her and after that I burped her. After I ate I helped Sarah clean up after dinner. Mark was out on the beach hanging out with some friends and Don and Bill went out to the pub, which left the girls and Aiden home. Rebecca was sitting in a chair trying to stop Amelia crying, Rebecca looked over tired.

“Rebecca let me take Amelia for the night”

“Okay” she said and gave the baby to me and walked up the stairs.

I changed her diaper then went up stairs to give her a bath. After her bath I rocked her in my arms while I sang Edelweiss to her. When she was asleep I put her in her crib and shut the door slowly. I walked into my room and fell onto my bed.

“You are going to be a great mother someday.” Aiden said

“Thank you,” I got up and gave him a kiss “want to go to bed?” I asked

“No” he said flatly

“Why”

“Because the sooner we go to bed the sooner you have to leave. But I know something we can do in bed.” He said with a smirk

“Smooth very smooth” I said pulling him into a kiss.

The next morning I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom and turned on the water. I walked back into the room and got on top of Aiden.

“I’m going to miss waking up like this” he said with his eyes still closed.

“Want to join me in the shower?” I whispered in his ear and ran to the shower and got in. Aiden arms slipped around my waist. After are shower we walked down for breakfast, I said good morning to everyone and kissed Amelia’s head and sat down. After breakfast Aiden and I hung about the house being with each other as much as we could before I had to leave. After lunch Aiden took me out for a ride on a broom stick. “Hold on tight and whatever you do, do not let go” Aiden said Aiden did a loop-de-loop and I let out a high pitch scream when he did it. After are ride I went up stairs and got my trunk and levitated it down stairs.

“Oh my dear Emily, how I wish you could stay with us.” Sarah said

“I wish I could to” I said giving her a hug

“Well come stay he summer with us again after you’re done with school.” Sarah said. I squeezed her tighter and then let go. I said my goodbye to Rebecca and Don. I held Amelia one last time and gave her a kiss on the cheek and handed her back. I gave Mark a hug and then I walked over to Bill and gave him a hug. “I’m so glad Aiden found you” he whispered so low that only I heard what he said. 

Aiden took my hand and appeated us to the Weasley’s. I knocked and Molly opened the door and pulled Aiden and I into a big hug. “Emily” I heard to voices. I looked up and saw two twin red heads looking at me. I ran over to them and they both squished me between them in a hug. Ron came over and gave me a hug followed by Hermione, Ginny then Harry.

“Aiden would you like to stay for dinner?” Molly asked

“I would love too, thank you.” He said

“Come on lets go play some Quidditch.” Fred said

All the boys ran outside pushing and shoving each other.

“Come on ladies, les kick some butt” I said walking out the door followed by Ginny and Hermione. 

We won 2 games out of four so we tied “dinner” Molly

“Rematch” George said

“Maybe another time” Hermione said

We all filed into the dining room for dinner. After we ate we sat in the living room and hung out for a while.

“Well children we are going to bed, see you lot in the morning, Aiden it was good seeing you mate.” George said

“We hope to see you soon” Fred said. Aiden shook their hands and walked up the stairs. After the twins went to bed Hermione was next and then Ginny followed my Ron and Harry last.

“It was good seeing you mate” Harry said giving Aiden a pat on the back then walked up to bed.

“I should get going too it’s late.” I pulled him into a hug

“I don’t want you to go.” I said hugging him tighter

“You think I want to go?”

“I love you” I whispered

“I love you too” he said and gave me a long lingering kiss and then dissaperated back to his house. I walked up the stairs into the room I was sharing with Ginny and Hermione and pulled on Aiden’s hoodie and then fell asleep.