Chapter 10 Hello Again

I sat on the train with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna and Ginny. I had the mirror in my hands looking down at it, I saw Aiden for a brief moment then he put the mirror in a bag. I looked down at my watch and saw there was only an hour left until we got to Kings Cross Station.

“Em” Ginny said “Emily” she said again pulling me out of my thought

“Sorry Gin, what’s up?”

“We wanted to know when you will be coming to the burrow this summer.”

“Oh well maybe a few weeks before school starts up again, I’m not really sure.”

“Oh well when you know please write us Mum and Dad would like to know.”

“Okay will do” I said. I looked out the window thinking what America could be like, what Aiden and I would be doing, what his parents are like. I dozed off and then I was woken up by Ron.

“Emily we’re here” I got up and grabbed my back with left hand and Persephone with my right. I walked off the train and looked up at all the parents hugging their kids. Harry walked over to me and put an arm on my shoulder. “It will get better, you have the Weasley’s and Aiden’s family.” He said

“And you too” I said I pulled him into a hug.

“Emily!” I heard someone yell, Harry took my stuff and Aiden ran over to me, picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me. He pulled away and looked at me, his eyes got wide.

“Baby what happened to you? You have a black eye, a cut lip, and bused jaw”

“I’m fine, I will explain later” I gave him a reassuring kiss and then we were interrupted by a person clearing their throat. I looked up and saw a boy who looked a little like Aiden.

“Oh sorry, Mark this is Emily my girlfriend and Emily this is Mark my cousin.”

“It is nice finally nice to meet the girl he has been taking about all year.” Mark said

I blushed deeply “It’s nice to meet you too” I said shaking his hand.

We walked out of the train station and walked over to a care and put all my stuff in the trunk Mark was in the driver’s seat while Aiden and I were in the back.

“So are you going to tell me what happened to you?”

“No not yet I will when we are alone” I whispered “So Mark where did you go to school?”

“I went to Drumstang too,” he said

“Oh Mark do you remember that guy Emerson from school?” Aiden asked

“Yeah quiet dude right?”

“Yeah, well Emerson was really Emily.” Aiden said. Mark almost drove off the road

“What!” Mark yelled and pulled over

“Mark chill I was a girl all along just used some charms to get into school.” I said

“Dude never scare me like that again,” he put his seat belt back on and continued driving. Aiden and I burst into laughter. After another 20 minutes we finally got into the house. When I got out of the car I got a better looked at the house, it was huge. It was a light creamy yellow, had a wraparound porch. I fallowed Aiden into the house, when I first walked in to the left was the kitchen and dining room in the middle was the living room that lead to the back yard, to the right was a big stair care that lead up stairs.

“Wow your house is amazing.” I said wrapping my arm around his waist still looking around. Mark walked in with all my stuff.

“Thank you Mark you are so sweet.” I said