Chapter 23 Running

We arrived at Harry's. He let us in and I pulled Harry Into a hug.

Hermione pulled one of Harry's hair out if his head and put it in a flask and we passed it around and soon enough we all looked like Harry.

"Wow we're identical" the twins said at the same time.

We all started to get undressed and changed into same cloths.

"Okay let's go" Mad-Eye said

I got on a thestral with Lupin and we were off not even 5 minutes we were attract by Death Eaters. I threw spells and blocked them from hitting me or Lupin. I kept throwing spells when I was hit and almost fell off the thestral. I was caught by Lupin and put   back onto the thestral and we flew faster. A death eater flew up right next to us and hit me in the face, I kicked him hard and he fell off his broom.

After fighting off death eaters we finally reached the Burrow.

When we got there Harry and Hagrid's were already there, then came George with Kingsley. I helped him into the house and we laid him on the couch. Everyone made it back and Harry ran over to Hermione, Ron and me and hugged is tight.

We all got cleaned up and went to bed. I laid in bed trying to sleep but I couldn't I went down stairs and made some tea and sat down on the couch.

"What's that on your arm?" George asked.

"My father carved it into my arm with a cursed knife and now the scar will always be there, now everyone will know that I'm a "disloyal bitch." I said reciting my father's words as I looked at my arm that read disloyal "I don't really mind it's kind of a battle scar in a way" I said

"How's your ear?" I asked

"Hurts but it's just an ear" he said

He sat in the couch with me. We staid up talking until I got drowsy and fell asleep.

-----------------------

I got dressed in a purple dress and heels, I did my makeup and hair. I walked passed the bathroom and saw George struggling with his bandage. I walked in and wrapped his ear for him.

"Thanks" he said "you look beautiful"

"Thank you" I said and hugged him.

We walked down stairs and helped set up for the wedding.

After Bill and Flurs wedding ceremony, we did some toasts and dancing.

"Em would you like to dance" asked George

"I would love too" I said we walked onto the dance floor, George wrapped his arm around my waist and too my hand into his while my other hand went on his shoulder.

"Wow I didn't know you could dance" I laughed

"Em are you doing okay"

"I miss Aiden terribly but it's for the best, if anything happened to him or his family I couldn't forgive myself."

"Let's get a drink" I said and we walked to the punch bowl.

"Here you go" a voice said

I looked up and saw Aiden in front of me.

"Aiden"

"we need to talk" he said

"No you must leave if you stay with me you will get hurt" I started to cry

"Tell me you don't love me and I will go and never bother you again."

A blue orb flew to the center if the wedding "The Minister of Magic is dead, They're coming...They're coming." Kingsley said and the orb disappeared.

"Aiden I love you" I said and kissed him "But get out of here take care of your family" I cried and ran to Harry, Ron and Hermione and we disapperated to the London.

We got changed out of our party cloths and into other cloths so we could fit in. We walked into a cafe for coffee. "What about all of our things?" Harry asked

"I have had everything packed for days," Hermione said

"All in this bag?"

"Yes and Emily's bag too" she said

"Down" Harry yelled an then there was an explosions and we all hit the floor.

Harry knocked out one guy and Hermione jinxed another.

"Yup there are both death eaters." I said "I remember them from Malfoy Manor."

"Best if we wipe their memories" Harry said

Hermione held out her wand "Obliviate" she said

We walked to Grimmold place and walked in. A figure that looked like Dumbledore came flying at us Hermione and I screamed and it disappeared.

Hermione said a spell "we are alone"

I got blankets and brought them out to the living room for us. I took a pillow and a blanket and fell asleep in the floor.