Chapter 15 Pay Back

“Come on kid it is time to get up.” Harry said

“No five more minutes” I whined. He blanket was ripped off of me. “No” I whined trying to find the blanket.

“It’s time for breakfast and we can’t eat until all of us are at the table.” He said

“Oh my god! Put me down!” Harry picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. “After we eat we are going to the joke shop.  

We walked down stairs and ate breakfast, after we ate I ran up stairs and took a shower and then got dressed in jeans and Aiden Quidditch hoodie that had SWANSON written on the back. I brought my trunk down stairs and then we were off to the joke shop.

When we walked in it was amazing stuff wising around and all kinds of jokes and pranks. “Well good morning” George said

“Hey” I said giving him a hug. “This place is amazing.”

“Thanks” he said

“Okay, I’m going to need everything you have so I can pull pranks on the Slytherin’s” George gave me a little of everything. “Oh and I have a special prank for Parkinson on the first night. I need a bottle of die for her hair.”

“Excellent, we have pink, blue, green and orange”

“I’ll take orange.” I walked up and paid for the stuff. “How much do I owe you?”

“A kiss on the cheek and call it even.” George said

“One for me too” Fred said

“You two are such flirts.” I gave them each a kiss and then walked over to the love potions with Ginny and Hermione.

“Hey sis from what we hear you won’t need these” Fred said

“What are you talking about?” Ginny said

“Aren’t you dating Dean Thomas” George said

“I don’t see what that is your business” Ginny said blushing

“You are dating Dean why didn’t you tell me that!” I squealed

“I guess it slipped my mind.” Ginny said

“Psh slipped your mind” I rolled my eyes.

_______________________________________________

When we got to Kings cross station I gave Fred and George their hugs and then Molly, we said are last goodbyes and then got on the train. I plugged into my iPod and pulled my hoodie over my head. When I woke up I saw lying on someone’s shoulder. When I looked up I saw Seamus smiling down at me. “Hey” I said quietly

“Hey” he said back I gave him a hug and looked around and saw Ron, Harry awake and Hermione and Ginny asleep.

“Go back to sleep” Seamus said “We have a couple more hours before we arrive.” He said

“Okay” I said not arguing, I laid down putting my head on his lap and falling asleep. I was shaken awake by Seamus. “Time to change into robs.”

“Okay, boys out” I said stretching. The boys filed out and the girls got changed.  After all of us were changed I took out my mirror and applied my makeup, after I was done I look in the mirror and saw Aiden smiling back at me, I blew him a kiss and then put the mirror in my bag.

“How did you like the states Em?” Seamus asked

“It was amazing I love it there, Aiden said we could go back when this year is over.”

“How is Aiden? Treating you well?” Seamus asked

“He’s good and yes he is.”

“He better” Seamus said. I pushed his shoulder playfully and got up and got the Qwubler from Luna. After another few hours we arrived at the school. “I’ll see you later Seamus said giving me a hug. I joined Ron and Hermione. “Where’s Harry?” I asked

“We are not sure.” Hermione said

“Maybe he already got on a carriages, come on lets go.” I said getting on the carriages.

We sat in the great hall and watched the sorting and Harry was still a no show. Finally Harry walked in holding a cloth covering his nose which was covered in blood. I ran up to Harry and gave him a hug. “Harry what happened?”

“Draco” Harry said 

After Dumbledore’s welcome and introducing he new teachers and telling us Snape will be are DA teacher, we all went to the common room. After unpacking I walked over to the boys dorms and knocked Dean answered the door.

“Hey Dean” I said giving him a hug “Is Seamus in there?”

“Yeah come on in.” he said opening the door wider. I walked in and sat on Seamus’ bed.

“Hey, what’s up?” He asked

“I need help with a prank and since my partners in crime are not here I need help, so are you in?”

“Hell yeah” he said jumping up

“Count me in too” Dean said

I got some stuff Fred and George gave me and met the boys down in the common room. We snuck down to the Slytherin’s common room.

“Wait, what is the password?” Dean asked

“Pureblood” I said and the door swung open. We walked in and put a silence charm on the room. I walked into the bathroom and put Pink dye in Draco’s shampoo. When I went back the room I saw Seamus put dung bombs in to the room and Dean itching powder in every boy’s shoes. We ran out of the room before the bombs went off. “I’ll be right back” I snuck into the girl’s bathroom and put orange hair dye in Parkinson’s shampoo. I snuck back out and we walked towards the door until we heard “What is that smell.” We ran for the exit and high tailed it up the stars. We stopped for a second to catch our breath. I was laughing so hard I couldn’t walk.

We finally made it to the common room. “Well boys thank you for a fun night and I’ll see you in the morning. I gave Dean a hug and Seamus a hug and a kiss on the cheek then climbed the stairs to my bed.