After the Storm (Spoiler Alert)

AN: If yall didn't see the new episode Thursday night, Midnight or yesterday, don't read if you want to watch it or do whatever 🤷🏾‍♀️ just don't blame me because you been warned.

Ronnie POV

I drove back to the place I'm staying at for a while. I did it, I killed him, I killed my own baby brother, that's all I keep thinking about right now. I'm trying to clean the blood off his chain and then I heard laughing behind me.

Nobody POV
Ronnie hears laughing in his living room, he walks out and see this black figure sitting on a chair

(Laughing) NIGGA you did it, the moment Nique kick your ass, you just had to kill him, how do you feel now pussy.

I seen his figure...my father.

I always knew your ass was the fucked up one, told your mama too, but her ass always babying you and had your ass soft. Yeah, but you had to kill the good son.

Ronnie: You always treated me like I was the one fucking up, knowing good and damn well Nique wouldn't be shit without me.

(Chuckles) You funny, but I can admit it. You may have been the smart one, but nigga didn't no one want your ass around, hell I didn't even want your punk ass, your mama should've aborted you when I told her too. I mean look at you, you're pathetic, still hanging on to old shit, nobody to even grab a beer with, no woman to love you, no kids, no wonder why you killed Nique, he was everything you not.

Ronnie: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Nobody POV

Ronnie turns and punches a hole in the wall. Ronnie turned back around and he just seen his empty living room space, he went to his room and sat on his bed and started to cry.

Ronnie, he's not dead. Go get him.

Ronnie looked up to see who told him that and he didn't see anyone.

Ronnie go get him.

Ronnie dried his tears, cleaned his glasses and grabbed the car keys and walked out of his place.

AN: Ok yall this is part one, just a taste of what I had in mind, please I love your hear feedback and I will be working and uploading new and longer parts later on today.