Time to go

Rosie POV

I am by the desk, checking on patients appointments, making a list of everything needed for the doctors and I seen this old man walking and a tall figure behind him, looking like he was rushing in, but as soon as I seen his face, I hurry and got over the counter, it was Unique and he was shouting out Yn name.

Rosie: Sir, this is a hospital, we don't allow people yelling inside.

Unique looked down at me

Unique: ROSIE!?! Man what the fuck you doing here?

Rosie: I work here, why are you in here yelling Yn name?

Unique: So you knew and didn't fucking tell me.

Rosie: Tell you what?

Unique: About Yn and her son.

I seen the police walking over and I grabbed Unique hand and pulled his ass out the entrance door, the old man followed us, but when we got outside he sat on the bench.

Rosie: Look Unique, not now.

Unique: No, somebody gonna talk to me, either you or Yn.

Rosie: Nique, what the hell do you want to know?

Unique: Is it true? Did Yn have a baby with Ronnie?

Rosie: (closes her eyes and took a deep breath) Yes, she did have the baby and it is Ronnie's.

Unique: Wowww, I thought we was better than this. You really gonna fucking tell me that I have a nephew I never met. 

Rosie: Look Yn wasn't ready to tell him, she know he back out and she is trying to find a right time to tell him.

Unique: She got to tell him now.

Rosie: That's nobody choice but hers, he is her son.

Unique: He my brother son too. Hell, he nutted in her to make the shit happen.

Rosie: And she carried him for 9 months, took care and provided for him for the past 5 years.

Unique: IT WAS HER FUCKING CHOICE! NOBODY TOLD HER TO DO IT ON HER OWN!

Rosie: BUT SHE DID! NOW WE WAIT UNTIL SHE TELLS HIM!

?: REALLY ROSIE!

Unique and I turned our heads and seen Yn standing there.

Yn POV

I heard it all, everything. How did Unique knew where I work? Why did Rosie tell Unique after I told her that I am trying to find a way to tell Ronnie himself.

Rosie: Yn, I know what it looks like, but I swear, I didn't tell him.

?: I told him.

I turned and seen Mr.Farely one of my regular patients. Why in the hell he tell Unique about Ronnie and how did he know anything about the situation?

Yn: Why did you tell?

Mr.Farley: Because Ronnie stays in my apartment and for years I come to my appointments and always asked you about your son dad, you told me he was away and I am nosey, I heard you continue to talk about him with Rosie in the halls and in the rooms. Which is why I opened my door to Ronnie.

Yn: Mr.Farley, it was none of your business.

Mr.Farley: Young kids today trip me out. The man don't even know about his child, Yn tell him.

I just sighed and ran my hand through my hair and had my other hand on my waist and I just broke down. I knew if I didn't tell Ronnie about me being pregnant, it was going to come back and haunt me in many ways. I felt hands around me, I seen Rosie in front of me and I felt a pair of arms hug from behind me, I could tell it was Unique, Mr.Farely was still sitting.