Forever Mine

Nique POV

Tonight was crazy as hell. I knew Yn was crazy, but that was some next level shit and Ronnie choked her? Our Papa and dad would've fucked him up doing that shit. We all went back to my house and did the split as planned, but Ronnie been looking crazy all night.

Ronnie: That's the third one, keep counting. 

Nique: Ronnie, we got to talk.

Ronnie got quiet and still counting up the money.

Nique: You choked her.

Ronnie ain't saying nothing.

Nique: Ronnie come on man, that's still your son mom, what happened if Ronnie Jr. came in seeing how stupid yall were acting.

Pernessa: He's right Ronnie, yall need to fix whatever it is that's still affecting yall.

Ronnie: Ain't shit wrong, she fucking crazy.

Unique: So are you. YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER!

Ronnie: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I jumped back.

Ronnie POV

I was doing fine counting, but I kept hearing whispers in my head. "Murderer", "Devil's son", "Bad father". I closed my eyes, took my glasses off, and rubbed my eyes, as soon as I opened my eyes back up, I saw my father.

Gary: I knew you were gonna fuck everything up.

Ronnie: Leave me alone.

Gary: You talk about me being a bad father, you're one too.

Ronnie: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Nique: Ronnie, ain't nobody talking to you.

Pernessa: Nique what's wrong with him?

Nique: Pernessa take Jerome upstairs.

My dad walked to me, kneeled down, and whispered in my ear.

Gary: You are just like me. Nobody loves you.

Nique: Ronnie, listen to me, he ain't here and your crazy ass need to take your medicine.

?: Ronald

I looked up and saw my mom and my grandma.

Dorothy: Drink your water, it's time for bed.

Ronnie: No (shakes his head).

Theresa: My sweet grandchild. You are more than this, but you had a long night, Nique going to give you water and lay down baby.

I seen Unique put the water down and I drunk it and I laid down on the couch. My mom came and kissed my forehead and I went to sleep.

Nique POV
I put the covers over Ronnie. I heard him saying something about our mom. Let's be clear, our mom is not dead, but we are dead to her. I know Ronnie misses our mom, I miss her too, but I know we disappointed her for doing what we do.

Nobody POV

Unique went upstairs into his bedroom and saw Pernessa lying on the bed. 

Pernessa: How is he?

Nique: Just going through some shit.

Pernessa: Unique, I get it, he's your brother and I know he's not right upstairs, but he's not safe and he can't live here.

Nique: I know, it's just for tonight until he gets his mind together, then I can send him back to his friend's house until shit with Yn smooth over.

Pernessa: Who is she?

Nique: She?

Pernessa: Yeah, the woman y'all was staying with. 

Nique: We didn't stay at a bitch house.

Pernessa: OK, who is he?

Nique: I don't know, I met him through Ronnie. Ronnie and I was arguing at his friend's house and we got into it, but his friend just offered us somewhere to lay our head, he didn't expect us to stay.

Pernessa: So you expect me to believe that?

Nique: It's the truth Pernessa.

I couldn't tell her everything, then it would've been non stop bitching everyday and I love Pernessa, but don't nobody want to hear that shit.

Pernessa: Whatever.

Pernessa gets off the bed.

Nique: (smacks teeth) What's wrong now?

Pernessa walks up to Nique.

Pernessa: You, you fucked a bitch who could've killed you and our son. Your brother gets out of prison, and disrespects me, you, my home, and everyone around him because shit done changed, now y'all went and left me here to be a single mother for almost a week, then come back to some more bullshit. The bitch from the bodega messing with Ronnie, he got a crazy ass babymama who wants to kill him who he still loves, yall shooting up and robbing houses. STOP LYING TO ME!

Nique POV

I never meant for this shit to go this far, so much happened and it's changing a lot of shit. I can't control Ronnie, he's a grown ass man, but as a man myself I have to tell him, he better understand moving forward that he ain't gonna disrespect Pernessa or my son and anything else I got going on.

Nique: Nessa, the only thing I can say right now is sorry. I didn't even know Ronnie was coming out, let alone all the shit he came with and that bitch shit he tell you about Raq. I'm making it clear that you and Jerome are the only important people in my life and nothing and no one can ever come in between us.

Pernessa: (tears up) So, you not leaving me for her?

Nique: (scrunches face) I loved you ever since I seen you came out that hair shop.

Pernessa laughed. I met Pernessa at the hair salon and she came out mad ass hell, they let her go with foam rollers in her hair.

Pernessa: That's not funny. You know she ditched me for her sister in law wedding.

Nique: She was her sister in law, she was getting married again to a nigga who ain't her brother.

Pernessa: Mhm just to find out she was pregnant with his baby.

Nique: (gasps) You lying.

Pernessa: Yeah she cheated on her fiance. The dude got mad and whooped his ass, I heard he won and the brother came back with his niggas.

Nique: Shit, I lose a fight, Ronnie will beat my ass and kill whoever beat my ass.

We both just laughing. I do love Pernessa, that's my baby forever. Raq and I not fucking anymore, it was just fucking at the end of the day. If I could take it back, I would.

Nobody POV

Unique wrapped his arms around Pernessa's waist and kissed her forehead, cheeks, and her lips.

Nique: You can't get rid of me that easily. 

Nique and Pernessa chuckled

Pernessa: I tried though.

Nique: Here's a reminder of why you can't.

Unique unbuttons Pernessa jeans and pulls them down, then bends down, now on his knees, kisses the outline of her underwear, then pulls it down with his teeth. Unique gets up and lifts Pernessa on the dresser and gets back down on his knees and gave Pernessa the treatment she rightfully deserves.