Confused

Yn POV
I'm laying down in bed and let Unique and Ronnie talk in the living room. I'm shocked he wants to sleep in the living room, I thought after all that he would be fucking my brains out now, but I'm just sexually frustrated. I need to call Victor.

Nobody POV

Yn grabbed the phone by her bed and called the security guard Victor.

Victor: Hello?

Yn: Hey it's Yn.

Victor: Oh hey, how are you pretty girl?

Yn: I'm alright, but I called to say I'm ready to go on that date.

Victor: Friday at 5?

Yn: Yes, I can't wait.

Victor: Alright, me neither and you are going to enjoy yourself, watch.

Yn: We'll see (chuckles).

Victor: Yeah, well I'll see you at the hospital tomorrow, we can do lunch?

Yn: Yeah, I would love that. See you tomorrow.

Victor: See ya.

I hung up smiling. Victor just started working security at the hospital over a month ago and he has been a very nice guy, always shows up with coffee and breakfast for me, when I go home late and he's working, he gives me a ride home and he always asks me about Ronnie Jr and wanting us to do playdates with our sons, plus side he was a teen dad too, so I can relate to him so well. Maybe it was best that Ronnie didn't screw me tonight, maybe it was a sign to leave Ronnie in the past and start looking forward to my future with just him as Ronnie Jr.'s dad, nothing more, nothing less.

Ronnie POV

I heard everything from the hall after I sent Unique home, I had every intention to fuck Yn tonight, but she planning dates? Who is this nigga? Whoever he is, he better not get too comfortable, this is my family and it would be a shame that their date didn't happen and whatever they doing at the hospital tomorrow ain't happening either. 

AN:

How do you readers feel about the last chapter and this chapter?

Team Ronnie or Team Victor?

Just letting you know Victor is portrayed by Mandela Van Peebles, baby getting fine like his daddy lmfao

Vote and Comment, more to come.