The Meet up

Yn POV
It's been a few days since I told little Ronnie about his dad and I haven't heard anything from Nique. People around the way say they be driving around the city, but then I got to hear from the streets that Ronnie messing with Juliana from the Bodega and I'm confused as hell because ain't the bitch married?

Rosie: Yn, you ok?

Yn: Yeah. Ok Ms.Terry, I got everything I need, Dr.Ashton will be with you soon.

I grabbed the blood pressure pump and sleeve and the rest of my medical equipment and got out the room. As I'm walking down the hall, I heard someone walking behind me and I turned around and seen Nique.

Unique: Hey Yn.

Yn: Hey, I didn't know you was coming by today.

Unique: Yeah, but we need to talk.

Yn: Ok, let me just put this away and I'll be in the front in a few minutes.

Unique walked back to the front and I got on the computer stand in the hallway and started faxing my patient papers to the coding department. I saw some nurses look at me and was like whispering and giggling. I just continued to do my job and then Rosie walked up to me.

Rosie: Hey

Yn: Hey

Rosie: (sighs) Look Yn, I know you're mad about what you heard about Ronnie.

Yn: Ronnie is single, he can do whatever he wants.

Rosie: Look, you don't have to lie to me, I know you're bothered by it and I saw Nique walking by.

Yn: Yeah he said he got something to tell me.

Rosie: Must be serious.

Yn: Yeah, I'm just finishing up.

Rosie: Yeah well, I know your shift is over in 2 hours, but call me when you get home.

Yn: I will, goodnight.

Rosie: Good night.

Rosie left and I finished faxing the papers, put my clipboard in the tray on the nurse's desk, and walked to the waiting area, I saw Nique and he stood up.

Unique: Hey, how are you?

Yn: I'm good. What's up?

Unique: Look, we need to speed up this whole you telling Ronnie thing, he already messing up my home, telling Pernessa shit, she is already mad we were gone for a few days.

Yn: Where'd yall go?

Unique: We just stayed at a friend's place.

Yn: (rolls eyes) Mmm, well, I told Ronnie Jr., he is excited to meet him.

Unique: Good so tomorrow morning we gonna come by with his stuff and the (gets cut off).

Yn: (shakes head) Wait what? Why is his stuff being dropped off?

Unique: He moving in.

Yn: (to herself) Mathis men is something. (To Unique) I didn't say he can move in with me.

Unique: Yn, he pisses off my girl, my son gets scared of him, he all up in my business and he needs to go.

Yn: Look I'm sorry all that happened, but I'm still figuring out how to tell him. If he did all this, why didn't you ask y'all friend to let him move in?

Unique: It's complicated.

Yn: Mm, let me guess tired of the Bodega.

Unique: (scrunched face) Wait what?