Sit down

AN Spoiler Alert:

Hey yall, I know it's been a while, I watched Raising Kanan and yall the last ep was fucking crazyyyyyyyy, but I knew Kanan was going to be the one to take Ronnie out, I just didn't know it would be that soon, but that detective Howard part blew my mind and I was relieved when Lou didn't die, Raq took him to get help, now she a real one and I'm loving this. But yall 50 need to stop this 10 episodes a season shit because babyyyy I need more, and Kanan got ol girl pregnant, soon Ghost and Tommy appear and idc what yall say, I know this is Raising Kanan, but Ghost and Tommy apart of his story and fans will ask questions about them too. After watching the show, I got tons of ideas for the story, embrace yourselves.

Ronnie POV
I'm at the bar with the crew, Snaps and Pop were there, we talked about old shit, but I didn't mention anything about my son. I thought about my father and all the shit I took being his son, I'm still mad as fuck about Yn keeping me from my son, she didn't give me a choice, I made him too.

Nobody POV

Snaps, Pop, Kanan and Ronnie walked out of the bar.

Pop: Something wrong Urkel?

Ronnie: Just a lot on my mind.

Ronnie kept his head down.

Pop: Mmm, so tell me Urkel, ever had a girlfriend? Like fuck a bitch on the regular?

Ronnie: Yeah I did.

Pop: What was her name?

Ronnie: You asked if I fucked a bitch on the regular, not if I knew her name.

(Those lines were copied by the Power Universe in the show Raising Kanan, not originally my script, don't need 50 suing me lol)

Snap: So where you going after here?

Ronnie: Sleep, I got to work in the morning.

Snaps: Yeah you do.

I opened the car door for Pop. She nasty, always messing with a nigga that can make her panties wet.

Pop: (flirty tone) Thanks Ronnie.

After she got in, I closed the door and walked to my car. I got myself situated and I'm heading back to Yn apartment, we need to talk, I don't care if she tired.

Yn POV
I'm in my robe in the living watching TV, drinking wine. Ronnie has been gone for a long time, I don't blame him if he went back to Unique house, a lot was sprung on him in a day. I heard my door unlock and Ronnie comes in.

Ronnie POV
I seen Yn is still up and in this short, silk robe... DAMN!

Ronnie: You still up?

Yn: Yeah, Ronnie we need to talk.

Ronnie: About what?

Yn: Really Ronald.

Ronnie: Yes, what do you want to talk about?

Yn: About everything.

Ronnie: Yn, you kept my son away from me. You didn't even tell me you were pregnant.

Yn: I didn't even know myself until I went to the doctor just to be sure.

Ronnie: You should've told me as soon as you bought the pregnancy test.

Yn: I was mad ok. How many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry?

Ronnie: FIVE FUCKING YEARS!

Yn: I ain't telling you anymore.

Ronnie: Whatever Yn.

Yn: Whatever Ronnie.

Ronnie: You break up with me and I went to prison and come out to this bullshit.

Yn: So me having your child is bullshit?

Ronnie: No. I had to get out to THIS bullshit, all these damn secrets and shit, I had to find out you were gone while I was in prison for a damn dirty cop.

Yn: I left to get my degree and if you stop doing all that bullshit, we could've made it and you CHEATED ON ME!

I chuckled. Yeah I fucked another bitch, but that doesn't justify the fact that Yn kept my son from me, a whole human being.

Ronnie: So that's why you didn't tell me. Good to know, I'm going to bed.

I walked to the back.

Yn: Umm that's my room, your room in the living room.

I ignored her and made my way to her room which is now our room.

AN: Short chapter for now, I have 3 more longer chapters in the works.