Dinner

AN (Spoiler Alert): Babyyyyyy, how did yall feel about this week episode? Ronnie unhinged asf and had the nerve to push Pernessa down like that. Pernessa delusional to think Ronnie didn't kill Nique. I love Kanan and Jukebox relationship, but if he in the game, he can't be bringing her to parties like that with all them thugsters, he got to keep her safe. Next episode Julliana getting too comfortable with Ronnie, she better learn how keep business as business, Ronnie plotting for a takeover. Anyway, back to my story where Unique never dies and it's a plot twist.

Unique POV

I'm still fucking pissed. I don't give a damn that he came back for me, that nigga know what he did was fucked up. He was like this all the fucking time, even our own father knew it. Lord rest his soul, if he was still alive, Ronnie would've gotten fucked up, seems like he was the only one that knew how to deal with his ass. 

Nobody POV

Unique went into the bathroom, looked in the medicine and seen there was some medication and it reads "Ronald Gary Mathis" and then I seen "Olanzapine".

Unique POV
What is Olanzapine? Why Ronnie taking this shit?

I heard a knock on the bathroom door, I looked up in the mirror to see who's behind me and it was Mr.Farley.

Unique: Hey.

Mr.Farley: Dinner ready.

Unique: Oh, thanks. What we having?

Mr.Farley: I made some chicken, baked beans and fried cabbage. I would've made some corn bread, but I forgot the mix.

Unique: Oh, that's good. We could do without.

Mr. Farley came in the bathroom.

Mr.Farley: I would be careful taking those. My brother doctor gave him the same thing, for when he was in the army.

I turned around and looked at him.

Unique: My uncle was in the army. Lamar Mathis.

Mr.Farley: Mm my brother is Thomas Farley. Come on, the table set and your brother waiting.

I turned back to the cabinet and when I  seen Mr.Farley walk out, I put the bottle in my pocket and I walked back out and made my way to the kitchen table. Ronnie was sitting there, he looked at me and then looked at Mr.Farley, and I just looked at Mr.Farley.

Mr.Farley: I'll be back, Ronnie, please get us some glasses for the lemonade, make sure to rinse them.

Mr.Farley got up and looked at me. I just looked at the table at the food. The food did smell good, but I was confused to what Mr.Farley was gonna do. Ronnie came back to the table with the cups and nicely put the cups on the table. We both just sat there and started to dig in the food. A few minutes later Mr.Farley came back.

Mr.Farley: Ronnie, you pour the drinks?

Ronnie: Not yet hold on.

Ronnie positions himself to get up, but doing so he accidentally dropped his fork. But while Ronnie was looking down, Mr.Farley put something in Ronnie cup.

Mr.Farley: Go get you another fork, I'll pour the lemonade.

Ronnie did what Mr.Farley told him to do and Mr.Farley poured the drinks. I sat there because I didn't know what the fuck was going on, I'm still trying to get back to normal.

Mr.Farley: Ronnie, Unique will take me to the hospital tomorrow, you did a lot this week.

Ronnie just came back to the table and ate. The whole time we was at the table, it was silent and I kept side eyeing Ronnie as he eats and drinks. A few minutes went by, I seen Ronnie drop his fork and he got up, but he was dragging himself to walk. Mr.Farley got up and walked to Ronnie.

Mr.Farley: Ronnie, son. Go lay down in your room.

Ronnie face scrunched up and he was swaying, I got up and went the other side of Ronnie's body and Mr.Farley and I helped Ronnie to his room and as soon as he seen his bed, he plopped down on the bed.

Unique: What's wrong with him?

Mr.Farley: His medicine.

We both walked out of Ronnie room. We went back to the kitchen table.

Mr.Farley: Ronnie is schizophrenic.

When he said that, I scrunched my face up.

Unique: Hell nah. My brother not fucking crazy.

Mr.Farley: Schizophrenia doesn't mean you're crazy. Look when Ronnie came here to move in, I seen how the first few days, he was in the living room in the dark alone, no lights, no TV on or anything. There were times I catch him talking to himself, like the night I guess when you were beaten, he was talking to himself and he was crying. Some times he wouldn't say shit, then the next we can have a normal conversation. I don't know what he went through or you yourself went through as kids and teenagers, but it affected Ronnie really bad.

I just put my head down, I didn’t say anything. I would hear stories about Ronnie and I never wanted to believe it, but he got pills for Schizophrenia, now I wonder if the shit true.

Mr.Farley: You’re brother, is still your brother, he is in there, but he needs help. But they never want to help us as black men.

Unique: How can we fix him?

Mr.Farley: He ain't a dog. Ronnie just needs to talk to someone who understands.

I sat there and listened while we both finished dinner.

Like and comment