007.

ᴛʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴅʀᴀɢᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ

1 ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

i hear my alarm going off as usual, so i turn it off before turning over in bed. rubbing my eyes, i sit up before checking my phone, seeing valerie had messaged me, along with a message i didnt expect to see. i furrow my brows as i go to oakley's chat.

oakley

u comin tdy?

are you going?

yh did u not know?

nope. itll be nice to see you. been a while

yh i've missed your stupid face

wish i could say the same

aight, c u 😂
read 09.14

i mentally curse myself for being unaware that this could even be a possibility. i leave my phone on my nightstand and get up, going to the bathroom. i brush my teeth and shower before stepping out, putting on comfortable clothes before doing my hair and make up. i straighten my hair and only put some mascara on, nothing too crazy. i walk out of my room, seeing zack in the living room watching something. 'morning pookie.' i say as he chuckles.

'you got your shoot today?' he asks as he gets up, walking over to the kitchen to make coffee.

'yeah, and guess who's going.' i mutter, hiding my face in my hands as he stays silent, making me look up at him. 'you knew?'

'yeah, mason told me last week. he didnt want you to know in case you'd back out of it.' he says as i look at him, angry.

'what! you broke twin code!' i scold as he laughs.

'you know it'll be good for you, and besides, you'll be fine.' he defends as he passes me over a coffee.

'i can't believe you right now.' i mutter, drinking my coffee as fast as possible before getting up.

'don't be mad. bye pookie!' he says as i stick my middle finger up at him, hearing him laugh before i slam the door shut behind me.

i take the lift down to the garage, stepping out, i walk towards my porsche and unlock it, stepping in and mentally preparing myself for seeing him. i drive off, this time not speeding, as id rather take my time. eventually, i make it to the building, parking my car and getting out, pulling my hood up along with my sunglasses as i walk out on the street. opening the door, i greet the receptionist before climbing up the stairs and opening another door to the studio. that's when i see him.

he's sat on the floor, having pictures taken of him as i look at his cold stare. then, as if he senses me in the room, he looks up at me, his eyes immediately softening as i take notice of the tattoo above his eyebrow and beside his eye. 'ay, one sec.' he mutters to the photographers as they agree, and i freeze in place as he walks over to me. 'thalia.' he smiles as he brings me in a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist as i wrap mine around his shoulders, feeling myself relax in his arms. 'how've you been?' he asks as i feel him reluctantly pull away.

i shrug with a smile. 'busy. album dropping soon, shoots to do, you know how it is.' he chuckles before speaking again.

'you look good.' he speaks as i feel myself blush a little.

'you do too. i like your tattoos.' i murmur with a smile as he chuckles, his curls bouncing over his forehead.

'listen, we should go out tonight. i'll take you to dinner somewhere.' he speaks, a hopeful tone in his voice as i smile.

'yeah we should.' i agree as he pecks my temple.

'i missed you, lia.' he speaks, his nickname for me taking me back all those years.

'i missed you too, oak.' i speak as i see him smile.

after the shoot, we walk together to my car, talking and laughing. 'you do sound different, you know.' he speaks as i scoff.

'well..' i shrug as he chuckles, putting an arm around my shoulders. then we see a camera flash.

'fucking hell man.' i hear him mutter as he pulls my hood up over my head.

'embarrassed of me?' i laugh as he shakes his head.

'i don't want you caught up in a mess because of me.' he speaks as i shrug.

'i'm used to it at this point.' i say as he shakes his head. i unlock my car, catching his attention.

'you got a porsche?' he asks as i nod with a smile.

'she's pink.' i say as he laughs, looking over my car.

'calm, take me for a drive somewhere then.' he speaks as i chuckle.

'wanna come over? zack's home.' i ask as he nods, getting into the passenger seat as i get into the driver's seat, turning the engine over as the car revs, earning an impressed nod by oakley.