016.

ᴛʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴅʀᴀɢᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ

'this one?' i ask oakley as he looks up at me from the bed he's sat on. he raises an eyebrow at me as i adjust the black bodycon dress around my hips. 'come on, this is the third time, and it's so basic.' i groan as he smirks.

'baby, half your ass is out.' he speaks as i sigh, walking back to his closet where i dig through my clothes. eventually, i find a wine red satin dress, going up to the mid thigh that also hugs my curves.

'this one?' i ask him as his eyes trail up and down my body.

'holy shit.' he mutters as i look at him confused. 'yes, please.' i laugh at him as he walks up to me, kissing my lips. 'now hurry up.' he speaks as i nod, going to the bathroom and doing my hair and make up. i only put on some light make up before curling the ends of my hair so it's in waves before stepping out, seeing him in a tracksuit and white tee, a chain and rings on his tatted fingers.

'you look good.' i murmur to him as he smirks.

'wish i could say the same to you.' oakley speaks as i roll my eyes, taking his arm and walking to the car.

after arriving at the nightclub, oakley and i walk in, my hand clutched on his bicep as we walk through, his security guard in front of us. he stops, letting me walk in front of him as i do, feeling his hand on mine from behind me as we eventually make it to the private area. i watch as oakley greets his friends with the weird bro-hug thing, seeing my brother sat in the corner, along with wadz and a few others i dont recognise. 'this your girl yeah?' i hear someone ask as oakley just smirks with a nod. i give them all a small smile before looking at my brother who just looks like he's on another planet at this point.

'do you want a drink?' oakley asks me in my ear as the music was too loud as i nod. 'come with me.' i follow him to the bar, where we both sit down.

'i don't remember you being such a social butterfly.' i tease as he smirks, shaking his head.

'trust me, id rather be living under a rock right now.' he speaks as i chuckle, feeling his hand rub my thigh gently. 'shots?' he asks me as i nod with a smirk. after doing two shots each, i turn to face him.

'do you have any joints?' i ask as he nods, raising a brow at me. 'come on, i rarely smoke.'

'i find that hard to believe.' oakley speaks, turning to my brother before turning back to me as i scoff.

'hey.' i say sternly as he chuckles, passing me a joint and a lighter as he nods his head to a door, stepping off his stool and giving me a hand as i follow him. opening the door to the roof, the fresh air overtakes the smell of sweat from inside the nightclub, as i climb up onto the ledge, crossing my legs as he sits beside me, his legs spread in front of him dangling off.

'that's quite dangerous of you.' i speak before placing the joint between my lips and lighting it, inhaling the smoke before blowing it out.

oakley just chuckles. 'i always live life on the edge.' he speaks sarcastically before taking the blunt from between my fingers and taking a hit himself, as we continue passing it back and forth. after finishing it, i put it out on the side.

'i cant lie, im scared of what you're gonna do now.' i hear him speak as i get off the ledge and he follows as i look up at him and giggle.

'i wanna dance.' i speak as i take his hand, pulling him back in, into the group of bodies as i feel his hands grip on my waist as i begin grinding into him.

'fucking hell.' i hear him mutter as his grip on my hips tightens, his fingers digging into my skin as i throw my head back with laughter, feeling him kiss my neck, most likely leaving a few hickies. once the song is over, i turn back around to face him, feeling his hands drop down to my ass as i laugh at him. he clenches his jaw, looking away from me as i kiss his cheek. 'come then.' he mutters, gently pulling me away from the dancefloor and to the booth which was now half empty, only wadz and my brother remaining. oakley lets me sit first, before following as he sits next to me.

'i havent seen you in a while man, where've you been?' the voice i recognise as wadz's speaks.

'i was in new york for a shoot.' oakley speaks from beside me as i turn to my brother, drowning out their conversation.

'you okay?' i ask him as he nods.

'you?' he asks, before fixing his hair as i shrug and he passes me whatever he's drinking.

'whats this?' i ask, my brows furrowed as mason just looks at me with a smirk.

'try it.' he speaks as i shake my head.

'i still remember when you tried to put gasoline in my juice carton.' i speak as he erupts in a fit of laughter, making me laugh too.

'my bad, i tried to kill you.' he speaks as i shake my head, rubbing my eyes. he pauses for a moment before speaking up again. 'shots?'

i smile with a nod as i turn to oak. 'get up so we can get out please.'

'where you going?'

'to do shots.'  mason answers for me as oakley looks between us before moving out, letting us get past. as we walk to the bar, we sit beside each other.

'okay, first one to tap out owes the other a drive in their car.' mason speaks as i look at him, offended.

'no way are you going anywhere near my baby.'

'aight calm, 100?' he asks as i nod. after ordering around 10 shots each, he looks at me. '3,2,1.' he counts down quickly as we start downing the shots one after the other. 'i win!' i hear mason shout as im on my 8th shot, making me scoff.

'fair enough.' i mutter, taking out my wallet and passing him £100.

'pleasure doing business with you.' he speaks smugly as he gets up and i follow after him. 'aight, dont fall before your boyfriend kills me.'

i chuckle. 'he's not even my boyfriend.' i mutter as mason looks at me confused.

'aight, then ill kill him first.' he speaks as i laugh, eventually making it back to the booth.

'are we cutting or nah?' mason asks as i look at oakley who was already looking at me.

'yeah we are.' he speaks, getting up as mason reluctantly moves from my side as oakley wraps his arm around my waist. the four of us walk out of the night club and towards oakley's and wadz's cars.

'aight, bye akh.' i hear wadz say to oakley before walking down the corridor of his apartment, probably to a guest room as mason trudges along to his.

'you good?' i hear oakley ask me as we walk to his room, shutting the door behind him before he decides to take my heels off.

'wow such a gentleman.' i laugh, ignoring his question as i then walk over to his bed, sitting on the end as i rub my eyes. i feel him walk over and peck my temple.

'come take a shower with me.' he speaks as i look up at him and decide to follow.