013.

ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ ᴄᴀᴇᴀʀ-

i wake up before thalia does, turning over as i gently pull her closer to me. i don't even know what we are, and to be honest, i dont really care as long as i get to wake up to her being in my bed. she stirs in her sleep as i softly trace the tattoo behind her ear until i hear her breathing go uneven.

'what time is it?' i hear her groan as i drop my arm to her hip.

'like 9.' i murmur against her hair as she turns around to face me, sitting up.

'don't we have to be in the studio today?' she asks me softly as i shrug.

'up to you.' i mumble as she gives me a small smile, making my heart warm.

'is mason still here?' dalia asks as i shrug, seeing her expression falter.

'i don't think so. we'll see him later though, i'll make sure he's here.' i reply as she nods before getting up and walking to the bathroom, my eyes tracing up and down her figure. i hear her start brushing her teeth as i get up, joining her and taking my own toothbrush.

'i haven't been here in so long.' i hear thalia speak from beside me as i drive through west london towards the studio. i smirk as i turn to look at her, her eyes focused on the tinted window as we eventually arrive, heading for the garage. after parking, i get out and walk over to her side where i open the door for her. 'thank you.' she murmurs with a smile as i nod, shutting the door behind her and lock the car, wrapping my arm around her waist as we walk over to the lifts.

'is anyone gonna be there?'

'i don't think so.' i lie, knowing that it's definitely not just going to be us. as we step into the empty lift, she turns to face me, kissing my lips softly before pulling away and looking in the mirror with a smirk on her face.

'you're such a tease.' i speak as she scoffs, fixing her hair.

'come here.' she speaks, taking her phone out as i pull my hood up, hiding my face as my arms are wrapped around her waist and hers are around my shoulders. she takes a few pictures before the lift opens, putting her phone in her pocket before i let her walk out in front of me where all her brothers, except zack, are gathered.

'holy shit!' i hear her say excitedly as they all smile at their sister, gathering in a group hug as i leave to another room to give them privacy. shutting the door behind me, i sit at a sofa as i take out my phone, seeing a dm from someone.

madelineargy sent you a message✔️

i furrow my brows as i open the dm.

madeline

i see you're back in london

yh i am

i wanna see you again
ive missed you
read 14.35

i stare at her message, not knowing how to reply to it.

madeline

im talking to someone else

the blonde one?
oakley, she's your ex

yh and so are u

it's different circumstances
i have to do something but call me later
read 14.37

i don't reply, instead turning my phone off and going on my feed, seeing that thalia posted the picture of us in the lift captioned with a blue heart. as if she could feel it, thalia opens the door and i look up at her. 'come, they've gone now.' she speaks as she walks up to me, grabbing my hand and attempting to pull me up, making me laugh.

'i thought you said you went to the gym?' i laugh as she glares at me.

'abs, not arms thank you very much. hurry up, im excited.' she replies with a smile as i chuckle, getting up and following her to the other room and begin writing the lyrics and the beat.