027.

ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ ᴄᴀᴇᴀʀ-

centralcee has posted✔️

centralcee

liked by santandave, thaliadraganova, masond_v, pinkpantheress, madelineargy, icespice

centralcee him&i feat. lia out now.

view comments

user omg

user w

user theyre so couple goals

santandave cold bro 💙
luv 💙

thaliadraganova i love you
❤️

user finally

user the 'it' couple

'it's blowing up, you know.' i say, looking over at thalia as we're currently in my private jet, flying to la for the game after finishing our song.

'of course it is. it's because i'm in it.' she shrugs as i scoff, seeing her walk over to me. i spread my legs a little, putting my arms out as she sits on my lap, letting me wrap my arms around her.

'i love you, you know.' i speak, kissing her cheek as she rests the side of her face on my shoulder.

'i love you too.' she chuckles. 'come let's watch a movie or some shit.'

'say nothing.' i speak as she reaches over to take her laptop off the table. 'ay, don't do that to me.' i lecture, adjusting my joggers because of my growing bulge as she laughs.

'what do you wanna watch?' she asks as she goes on netflix.

i shrug. 'whatever you wanna watch, baby.' i murmur as she scrolls until she finds mean girls. she props the laptop up on the table as i turn the lights off, letting her get comfortable as she's sat half on my lap and half on the sofa, both of us under a blanket.

after we land, i take her hand as we walk through the airport, security leading us to the van. 'i havent been here in ages.' thalia speaks up as i smirk at her. we get into the van and my hand goes straight to her thigh, my other on my phone. 'you always have to be touching me, dont you?' she asks with a smile as i shrug, kissing her temple. after arriving at the hotel, i leave our bags by the door before walking over to the bed, laying down.

'are you hungry?' i ask her as she walks out onto the balcony.

'no, im okay.' i hear her reply as i sit up. thalia walks back in, sitting beside me.

'are you sure? i can order shit to the room.' i question her, as she shakes her head.

'when's the game?'

'tomorrow.'

'that soon?' she asks, my arm going around her shoulders and pulling her towards me.

'yeah. there's an afterparty too.'

'god.' she murmurs as i peck her temple repeatedly.

'mhm.' i mutter as i kiss her neck softly. i feel her hand go to my hair as she giggles, throwing her head back a little. 'you're such a child.' i speak as i kiss her cheek one last time.

'does that make you a pedophile?'

'thalia.' i say sternly as she continues to laugh, making me shake my head as i scoff. 'your humour yeah? horror.'

'i need to shower.' she states, getting up and rubbing her eyes as she stretches.

'say nothing.' i reply, watching her as she undresses before going into the bathroom, leaving the door open as i hear the water start running. while she showers, i reply to multiple emails, eventually gaining a headache from all the writing. 'do you want a drink?' i ask thalia after she walks out in a robe as she nods.

'whatever you're having.' she speaks before sitting at the vanity as i nod, going to the phone and ordering for the room.
thalia walks across the room getting dressed as i watch her, modelling outfits for tomorrow.

'this one?' she asks as she puts on a revealing dark blue dress, making me raise my eyebrows at her. 'oakley.' thalia groans.

'lia.' i mock as she sighs.

'these are all gifts from big brands, oak.' she speaks, trying to convince me.

'yeah, given to you by men.' i deadpan as she walks over to me, standing in front of me as she rests her forearms on my shoulders, my hands going straight to her hips. i press my lips to hers softly before there's a knock at the door. thalia turns to go and open it before i take her hand, dragging her back as i stand up, opening it. 'thank you.' i say, taking the bottle of whiskey from the waiter before shutting the door, walking back to thalia who's in the middle of changing.

'this one?' she asks, smoothing her hair down after pulling it on. it's long and dark green, and it hugs her curves perfectly.

'you look sexy.' i smirk, looking at her up and down as she does a small twirl, showing it as backless.

'yeah, i always do.' she says with a smirk as she walks over to where i left the bottle, unscrewing the top and taking a sip straight from it. i place my hands on her hips as she puts the bottle down.

'since when are you this much of an alcoholic?' i ask her as she shrugs.

'highschool.'

we end up spending the rest of the day drinking, talking and making out, as per.