021.

ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ ᴄᴀᴇᴀʀ-

'calm down akh.' i hear mason speak as i lean on the counter, my phone placed in front of me. i've called thalia so many times with no answer, and ive seen all the pictures, even the one of fucking rhys touching her. touching her where only i can touch her.

'i swear im gonna kill him.' i spit, calling her again with no answer as i go to message her.

'as long as you dont yell at my sister.' mason speaks as i look up at him. 'ay bro, chill out. she's with zack, she's fine.'

'you dont know that.' i mutter, rubbing my eyes.

'so fucking protective man, calm down.' mason speaks, getting irritated before storming out. i call her again, yet this time, she answers.

'oakley.' i hear her say softly as i release a breath, dropping my head.

'fucking hell, you scared me, fam.'

'dont be pissed. im sorry. i swear i can explain everything.'

'yeah, i fucking hope you can. where are you going?'

'home.'

'talk to me when you're sober.' i speak, my anger evident in my voice. we both stay quiet for a few moments.

'okay.' she says simply. the call falls silent once again.

'text me before you fall asleep.'

'i will.'

'aight. night.'

'i love you.' she speaks as i fall silent. i know it's shitty of me, but she pissed me off. i just hum before ending the call, and i immediately feel guilty. pocketing my phone, i walk over to the sofas, sitting down on one in a manspread, staring into space as i think.

'd'yu call her?' mason asks as he walks into the room again.

'yeah.' i mutter.

'what'd she say?' he asks as he sits on the other sofa.

i shrug. 'i told her to call me tomorrow when she's sober.'

'does she know you're pissed?' he asks as i nod.

'i didn't tell her i love her back.' i mutter as he just laughs.

'yeah good one.'

'what?'

he shakes his head. 'nothing.' i stay silent before i speak up again.

'i need to go to new york.' i mutter as he looks up at me.

'she was just here, can you not go a week without seeing each other?' mason asks, almost in disbelief. i look up at him and shake my head.

'don't you got shit to do in la?' he asks as i nod. 'yeah so wait until your new song is out before going, then you can both go to la.'

'i guess. i have to do tommy in new york anyway.' i reply as he nods.

'aight, im going to do shit.' mason speaks before getting up, walking off somewhere. i get up too, heading for the studio.