𝟔𝟐 | 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬

        𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 and how it shaped history and cultures, Deena couldn't stay another minute before standing abruptly, garnishing attention as her chair scraped the floor

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 and how it shaped history and cultures, Deena couldn't stay another minute before standing abruptly, garnishing attention as her chair scraped the floor. Feeling hot all over and nauseous made it difficult to finish the remaining minutes left in class. Her body wavered as she gathered her stuff, catching sight of Roman doodling in his notes. He'd lifted his head but made no attempt since their last conversation.

        She was hunched over with her arms hugging her lower abdomen tight like it would stop the cramps twisting inside, and sped into the nearest bathroom stall when unable to make it back to the dorms.

        "Ah, putain." Deena cursed under her breath.

        Not only did her period start and she bled through her favorite pair of jeans, but Deena wasn't prepared. Her cycle had been irregular to the point some months were skipped or days to weeks were pushed back that she stopped keeping track. She had nothing on hand after recently switching her bag this morning.

        Greenbaum Hall was a good seven-minute walk from here. She could wear her purse lower than usual but it was way too small to cover anything, and she would rather remain in this tiny stall until the uncomfortable feeling waves over. Pulling out her phone, Deena decided to hit up Quinn to come save her.

        As if some God had answered her prayers, a hand appeared under the stall, passing over a tampon. "Not sure which you use, but I have extras if you need more." Offered the stranger.

        Deena didn't question the stranger or brought up the fact she wasn't a fan of tampons and took whatever she could get. "This will work. Thank you." Taking the tampon and slipping her phone back into her purse, she could've sworn the tiny doodles along the wall were moving. But after blinking, they were still.

        "Don't mention it. I recognized the panic and came to the rescue."

        Deena situated herself as much as she could apart from the stain. Quinn hadn't texted back yet but knew she would come through.