A Little Boy(14)

Raven's P.o.V.

It is worse than hell. Having to worry constantly about whether or not my baby will make it and if I'll ever see my daughter and Hawk again. Plus constant pains of torture. I just wish I could lie down and rest for a while. 'Will I ever see them again? Will I even get to have my baby?? Will I-'

   My thoughts were cut short by the door opening. I look and saw a young boy, probably around 7 or 8, carrying a tray of crappy food. I look at him sadly, but then hopefully because I hadn't eaten since before she took me. He walked over and set down the tray. He picked up the fork, put some food on it and was about to raise it up until I spoke. "What's in it?" He looked at me and spoke softly, "Scraps of bacon, cereal, and yogurt. Why?" He looked at me confused. "Can you leave out the meat? I'll puke if I eat it because of...." I trailed off. 'Would she kill my baby if she knew?' He frowned. "I won't tell if you don't want me to. I pinkie swear." I smiled at him.

"OK well it's because I'm pregnant." He smiled at me and said, "You aren't the first pregnant girl that's been here. She won't hurt your baby...." He stopped, frowning. "Did she hurt your mama?" I asked him softly. He nodded tearfully. "S-she's in Heaven n-now...." He started crying. "Come here." He came over to me and hugged me tight. I pressed my lips to his forehead and nuzzled him gently, unable to hug him back. His grip tightened on me until he stopped crying. He gave me a teary smile before picking up the forkful of what looked like cereal and yogurt and bringing to me.

Once I was done he hugged me then left. I smiled softly before closing my eyes to get some sleep. God knows when she would come back in here to start her torture again.