The Past Unfolds(12)

Raven's P.O.V.

I woke up in a dark, narrow room. "Ugh." I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the darkness surrounding me. I looked around, these surroundings were familiar, too familiar. There was a small table to my left and I was chained to the wall. Just great. It also smelled like dried blood and rotten flesh. Don't ask me how I know that smell. There was also a large, steel door to my right. I flinched as the door open. Bright light erupted into the room.

"Well, well, well. Looks like sleeping demon is awake hm?" I heard a extremely familiar voice say. "Oh goodie. My favorite daughter. Well, stepdaughter. Either way it's a joy to see you dear!" She spoke in a happy voice. I glared at her. She smirked and pulled out a demon blade. To be specific: a demon killing blade. Those things hurt like a bitch. I bit my lip and waited for the impact of the blade on me.

After a second I felt a burning pain in my left shoulder blade. I whimpered but refused to cry or scream. I would not give that bitch the pleasure. Her smirk widened. She slashed it across my back. I whimpered much louder now. "Oh come on! Just be the big baby we all know you are. Ha! Pathetic, just like your mother. Speaking of Arella, when's the last time you saw her? How's she doing? Or your dearest daddy, Trigon? How's he doing too??" She asked, pissing me the fuck off. I growled at her. She laughed and continued slicing me up.

I don't know how long she slashed at my body but, by the time she was done, my body was numb from blood loss. I was having a hard time staying awake. She smirked in satisfaction. She turned and began walking out. "You won't get away with this, Marith." I spat before passing out of blood loss.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! SO sorry I haven't updated in forever. Been super busy with homework and babysitting. I'm going to try to update a.s.a.p.. Either way I hope you like this chapter!!!! Vote? Comment? Share? All appreciated. Let me know what you thank!!

Thnx, SierraMorris0