The Search(13)

Hawk's P.o.V.

We pulled up to Titans Tower and got out. I grabbed Jazmine and went inside. Everyone else was already there due to the fact we lived the farthest away from the tower. "Who's he Hawk?" Robin asked, narrowing his eyes at him. "Her brother." I said bluntly. He nodded but it was clear he didn't trust him.

[4 hours later]

We had been searching for hours, with me stopping occasionally to take care of Jazmine. We couldn't find anything and we were starting to lose hope. "Alright Titans, Teronics, let's get some rest and try again tomorrow. Y'all are starting to look like zombies." Katrina said addressing us all. "I'll be back. I'm putting Jazmine to bed." I spoke softly. I turned, walking up to Jazmine's room and placing her in her crib. I kissed her forehead then made sure everything was secure, windows, vents, etc., anyway anyone could get in. I turned on her baby monitor, grabbed the one I needed and went to our room. I had already sensed everyone else went to bed. I layed down in what was originally Raven's room and curled up under the blankets. Everything around me reminded me of her. Everything had her sweet lavender scent to it. I knew I'd be looking around in here tomorrow to see if there's anything that might help us find her. With that I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.