The Crush Begins(2)

Raven's P.O.V.

"We're bring them back with us. I need to check something and talk to one of them. K? K." Robin looked a bit scared as he whispered, " Yes m'am." BB spoke up. " What if Cy, Star, or I don't want them to come?" StarFire and Cyborg said at the exact same time, " THEY CAN COME!!!!" I looked at Beast Boy and said, " Any objections?" BB looked terrified when he said," N-n-no!" I thought to myself, ' That's what I thought.'

"Are you 3 coming?" I asked as one of the girls and Hawk started bickering. "At least my cock is bigger than yours!!!" The girl yelled. Everything fell silent. "You.... Have a cock?!" Hawk asked, horrified. I found myself laughing at the sight in front of me.

Instantly Robin and Cyborg checked my temperature and stuff while Star and BB fainted. " What the fuck is happening?" One girl asked. Robin and Cyborg said at the exact same time sounding very scared, " She isn't sick or insane and she was...... was..... LAUGHING!!!!!!" That's when I decided to play with their minds so I said, " How do you know I haven't gone insane?" I threw in that little kid laugh and Cyborg fainted and Robin screamed like a little girl, then fainted. That I found amusing.

I used my magic and made it where the water floated and dropped onto the four of them. They jumped up wide awake. They glared at me before getting on/in their vehicles and getting prepared to leave. I levitated and motioned for them to follow, they did so.

_____________________________________________________________________________

:) Vote? Comment?