Separation(5)

Hawk's P.O.V

I was standing in a corner of Raven's room watching her throw a giggle fit at the site of someone getting murdered. 'OK not gonna flip.' Was repeating in my head. I saw the little girl who had asked Eagle to play Hide and Seek come back in covered in blood and Raven looked at her and said," Did he suffer?!?!" The girl nodded then Raven picked her up and hugged her. The little girl started giggling, and I thought Raven was crazy!!

Raven turned around and smiled and waved, then said," Hi Mr. Sexy Pants!!!!" I felt rage bubble inside me and all of a sudden a boy jumped out of the darkness and yelled," MR. SEXY PANTS IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!" Raven smirked and said, " You mean in the Tower?" He glared at her. He said in response," Well at least I'm not short!" Raven looked at him and said a bit annoyed," You really wanna go there Bitch?" He jumped behind some random boy shook his head.

" Jack that boy is the bathroom." The little girl said. I saw a boy jump up and run out only to come back in a few minutes later with an organ in his hand. It wasn't an instrument, it was a body part, a kidney. Ew. I can't believe he was holding a kidney. All of a sudden he opened his mouth and took a bite. I threw up in my mouth a little. That was disgusting and disturbing. I must've had a weird look on my face and was staring cause Raven was snapping her fingers in my face. "You know it's not nice to stare." Raven said that in a playful tone. I looked at her and she smiled. I laughed a little at that.

___________________________________________________

Raven's P.O.V.

Sally came back in a few minutes later. "Did he suffer?" We're my first words. She nodded and I picked her up and gave her one of Starfire's hugs. She started giggling like crazy. Hawk had a weird ass look on his face. I turned, smiled, and waved. Then I said," Hi Mr. Sexy Pants!!!!!!" Hawk looked kinda jealous when I said that. Then Slendy jumped out of the darkness and yelled," MR. SEXY PANTS IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!" I decided to annoy him. Little did I know that my plan would backfire. "You mean in the tower?" He glared at me and said," Well at least I'm not short!" That made me quite annoyed. "You really wanna go there Bitch?" He jumped behind Ben and shook his head.

" Jack that boy is in the bathroom." Sally said to change the subject. Jack jumped up and ran out. He came back on a few minutes later with a kidney. I glanced at Hawk and he looked horrified. He was staring at Jack like has was crazy. Then again aren't we all? Then Jack to a bite. Hawk looked like he just ate an ocean full of bugs or, Beast Boys. I went over to him and snapped my fingers in his face until I got his attention. I said playfully," You know it's not nice to stare." He smiled at me. I swear my heart was going a million miles a hour. I loved him. He laughed at me a little.

Then I started having a conversation with myself in my head. This was the argument ' He's a fucking hottie. Shut up Raven! No. Shut up! No. Ugh why can't I think about something other than his smile, and his face, and his hair, and him! Cause your in love idiot. I know I'm an idiot. Well your no rocket scientist! Shut up.' Then Jack said," What? Kidneys taste good." I put my hand on his shoulder and said," I know they do, calm down Jack he doesn't know, not many people know."

I went over to Maskey and I said," Are you ok?" He nodded and smiled at him till he realized I wanted him to dance. He always danced. He stopped smiling. " Do we have to?" He said in a whiney voice. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He sighed and nodded. He was defeated again. I jumped up and smiled. I noticed Hawk had zoned out. Maskey and Jack did the short version of Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5. I smiled and I realized Hawk was staring at me. I went over and tapped him. He snapped back into reality and his face went a bright shade of red. I looked at him and said," Stop staring at me and take a picture, it lasts longer. I smiled at him and turned around. There was a knock at the door. I sorta shouted," Who is it?" "Hoodie idiot."